Chapter 6 - Brigmore Manor

The day when Daud dressed like an Overseer was here, Mia did admit that he looked very good in them but Daud didn't shared her enthusiasm.

Thomas and Mia were waiting for Daud to get Lizzy, and after few hours he came back. "Alright get her together. I need to get out of these clothes." Daud said, he hated the idea of him becoming one of them. "Of course."

Lizzy was now awake and told Daud what he is going to need to repair her ship and again Daud went away. Mia was the one taking care of Lizzy when Thomas was with Daud. "You like him don't you?" Lizzy asked. "Who? Daud? No." Mia brushed off. "I saw how hungry you are when you look at him." Yes, Lizzy was right but Mia was nowhere close admitting that. "Hmm hmm sure." Mia said and patched last place on her arm. "You are ready to go Lizzy." Mia said. "I never caught your name." Lizzy looked at Mia. "My apologies, I am Mia Martin." Lizzy knew that she was somehow connected with the Empress somehow but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Daud got back Undine to Lizzy. Mia was standing on the ship looking at the sun Daud watched her as the ship slowly sailed over to the Brigmore Manor. "When will we arive sir?" Thomas asked breaking Daud's thoughts. "In the morning, go get some sleep we need to be ready for the day." Daud said and lit his cigarette. "What will happend after this?" Thomas asked. "I.. I don't know. Maybe you will get back to Dunwall alone with her." Daud wasn't sure about future he wanted to settle down with someone have familybut he was tooold for having kids.

"Well then go talk to her." Thomas said, Daud looked at him. "You know?" "I saw you and her by the boat when we arrived back." Thomas said. "Alright." Daud threw the cigarette into the water and walked to Mia. "Oh hey." Mia said. "Can we talk, just between us." Daud asked and leaded her to his small room. "So what do you need?" Mia asked and leaned on the table, Daud stood infront of her he was scilent for a while he admired her every curve. "There is possibility that you can get back to Dunwall with Thomas alone." Mia knew about that but she didn't want to admit it. "I hope not." Mia said. "I was wondering what do you want to do after all this mess?" Mia asked. "Well, I wanted to settle down." Daud said and held Mia's thigh. "Yeah me too, but not here maybe in Karnaca." Daud aside and looked into her eyes. "We could go together." Mia offered and held Daud's hand. "Only if you want." Daud said and kissed Mia. "We should get some sleep." Mia smiled and went to Daud's bed slowly undressing.

"You want to seduce me?" Daud asked. "Maybe." Mia winked at him, Daud didn't hesitated and went to her and pushed her on the bed kissing her neck. Mia moaned very quietly, Daud smirked and continued kissing her still holding her thigh. "Mia?" He asked between breaths. "Hmm?" She couldn't talk she was enjoying every moment. "I think that I love you." Daud stopped and looked into her eyes. "I think that I love you too." Mia smiled and kissed him her legs were wrapped around his hips.

Daud's hand unbuttoned her coat and buttonup, Mia's hands unbuttoned his coat and buttonup too. "So eager." Daud said, Mia didn't even had a chance to speak because Daud started playing with her breasts, only moans left her lips. Daud slowly kissed her stomach making his way to her pants. Daud quickly tossed them on the other side of the room. "You are the eager one." Mia smiled. Daud only smiled as he took her panties off with his mouth, he started licking her making her legs wrap around his neck pulling him closer to her, her one hand was deep in his hair making mess from them.

Daud climbed on top of Mia and kissed her letting her taste herself, she didn't expected that. Before Mia could object anything Daud pushed himself into her making her moan his name. Mia's breasts jiggled with Daud's thrusts. Mia turned on her stomach, Daud slapped her across her butt making her moan, after few moments there was his hand marked on her ass. Daud held Mia's left arm behind her back as he fucked her, he pulled her closer holding her by her neck and kissing the back of her neck. He eventually pushed her back onto the bed turning her on her back. "Daud, I'm-." She was cut by his kiss and with few more thrusts she finished with Daud shortly after her, he collapsed next to her covering them with blanket. "Do you think that he watches us?" Mia asked. "I have no idea." Daud said lighting his cigarette. Mia laid on his chest listening to his heart beat she never noticed how much scars he has. "You should get some sleep." Daud said but then he noticed that Mia was already sleeping.