Her past

The day passed by and she stayed at the police station over night.
The next day she gets in the interrogation room.
The officer sits down in front of her. "I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Daniel." he said.
„Ok." „I need to know a little bit about you and your past so we can find the point where you changed. Can you tell me something from your years at the kindergarten?" he asked.
„I guess it was all normal. I came in the kindergarten and i had a few friends there. But back then i was quiet like how i am now. I didn't even talked to the supervisor. When i hurt myself i just walked to them and showed my wound and nothing more.
Then i got to the primary school where everything went on like this. I didn't talk but i was smart. Everytime i was picked up i knew the answer. I could've skipped a class but i didn't wanted that. So i just lived my life normaly.
In primary school i had phases that i coundn't sleep in the evening and because of this i walked down to my parents. I can remember this one evening where i stood in the hallway and looked at the TV. There was a crime thriller showing how the victim had died.
She was blonde, in her 20s and about 1,70m tall. The guy came in in all black. He ordered her to put the money from the safe in a bag.
When she opened the safe, he took a rock and hit her head with it until she died.
Then he packed the money and drove the body to a bridge, where he threw it into a river with the rock. Then I went back up to bed and dreamed about it at night. At some point I felt the need to watch a thriller again and often went downstairs in the evenings to watch thrillers.
It became normal for me. Then, when i got my own TV, I used to watch "When Women Murder" on Mondays, I think. It was interesting and when i got my own phone I watched videos on YouTube on the subject.
So maybe that's where my addiction to horror movies where people die comes from. I liked watching stuff like that and I was even happier now that i had Netflix and could watch horror films there. I became hardened and then fell asleep listening to podcasts that covered real crimes. I was able to fall asleep particularly well.
Then I listened to the stories about killers and ended up collecting information about some killers myself. That's pretty much all so far."
„Ok. Wow. I did not expect that. So you were confronted with the subject of murder early on.
Then we already know why you became like that. My advice would be that you stop listening to and watching horror movies and podcasts about killers and their stories."
"But I can't do that. I need this. It's vital to me..." she said.
„Pia, you have to do something so that you can live normaly again. Sometimes you have to give up something for that, okay? You want things to change, don't you?"
"Yeah sure. But I don't think I can stop it overnight."
"You don't have to either. You can do it slowly. Less on the subject week by week." he said encouragingly.
"Okay. But I can't do that at home." she said dejectedly.
"I'll help you, ok?" he looked at her and she looked at him in surprise.
"How are you going to do that?" she asked confused.
"You must have a guest room. Then I sleep there. I'll to your parents." he said.
„Yes please.", she was happy.
"I'll do my best." he promised.
She smiled contentedly and then went back to the room where she had stayed with Daniel.