The parents thing

Daniel called her parents at home.
"Hello? Who's there?" a female voice asked.
"Here's the police. I'm looking after your daughter here at the station at the moment." he answered.
"Ah good to hear from you. How is she? Can she go home? She has to explain a few things to us and then study for school, otherwise whe won't graduate.", said the woman on the other end.
"Your daughter is coming back tomorrow with me. That's what i wanted to talk to you about. I would monitor your daughter 24/7 to make sure nothing is happening. I'd have to move in with you for a few months, though."
"That's impossible. She has a lot to do with school. She must not be distracted."
"I ask you. Your daughter has an illness and needs help and she can't get through school. Let me help her and i'm sure she'll be able to focus on school again soon." he promised.
It was silent for a while. Then you could hear a sigh.
"Fine. When its really necessary."
"Thanks."
He hang up and walked back to Pia.
"Pia. I have good news. You'll get a new roommate for a few month."
"Really? How did you do that?"
"I explained to them thoroughly that you need help. But be aware that I will monitor you 24/7."
"Ok.. Ähm.. How old are you Daniel?" She asked.
Indeed, Daniel looked really young. As if he had just finished his education.
"I'm 18. Just finished my education."
"Wow and then you take your job so seriously..."
"What would you like to do later?"
"I think something with languages. Maybe an interpreter or something."
"That sounds good."
"Thanks," she said, smiling.
She became more and more sympathetic to Daniel. And apparently she became more and more likeable to Daniel. He sat down next to her and took her hand again. She returned the pressure.
Then she whispered softly: "Thanks... Daniel..."
She smiled and leaned on his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled a little too.
'She seems completely different now than before.. so fearless and happy..' he thought.
He stared at her for many more minutes before realizing that she had fallen asleep. He carefully placed her on the bed in her cell and then went outside to sleep on the couch.
She dreamed of walking back home with Daniel by her side and her parents pelting her with questions straight away. Daniel then stood in front of her and explained that she needed her rest and then took her hand and walked her upstairs. When they got to the room, they talked a little. Then Daniel took her over to the guest room and made it ready to move into. They made themselves a nice day in their dream and she slept peacefully with a slight smile on her face.

--------------------------------------------------
Who knows what will come of it...