School

The night got along good. She could sleep and had no bad dreams. Then her alarm goes on. She sighs. She stops it and got up. After getting ready she goes over to Daniels room to find him still sleeping.

"Hey Daniel. We need to get ready for school.", she said and shakes his shoulder. As he opens his eyes slowly she lets go of him. "What is it?", he askes. "School.", she answers. He nods and gets up.

Pia already goes down making some toasts for the both of them. She suddenly stops and thinks a moment. When she is back at school, the class will may ask hundreds of questions. She doesn't want this to happen.

"Are you alright?", Daniel asks. "No.. the class will ask me thousand questions when i enter the room..", she says a little shaking. He grabs her hand. "Don't worry. I'm by your side and I will shut them up, ok?", he says.

She smiles and looks at him. "Thanks."

They eat breakfast and get ready to go. Half way there they see Jana looking at them. She turns away quickly and goes on to the school.

They got in the school and go to the room. Pia already sees her classmates staring at her. Actually she doesn't want to go inside but with Daniel together she feels safer. He holds her hand and walks through the room to her place.

The whole class is just staring at them and some students are whispering. Then one of them comes up to them. "Hey Pia. How are you? Are you feeling better?", he asks. Daniel was just about to tell him not to talk to her but she already started talking.

"Yes.. I'm feeling much better now.", she says and he nods. "And who is that dude here?", he looks at Daniel. "He's my boyfriend and he has to stay by my side so I can control myself.", she says. "Oh I see. What's his name?" "I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you." The other guy nods.

"If you want, you two can hang out with us in the breaks. We heard Jana talking some shit about you to the others.", he says. "Thanks. I would appreciate this.", she says.

As the teachers enters he quickly got back to his place.

"Good Morning class. Oh I see.. Pia is there with someone new?", he asks. "My name is Daniel.", he says. "Good Morning. Good let's start with the lesson.", he says. The classes flew by and the day ends pretty quickly.

"Let's head home yeah?", Daniel asks and Pia nods. "The day was better then I thought.", she says. "Please come to school with me for the rest of the year...", she whispers to herself.

"I would love to do that. Uhm.. you know.. I would love to do another thing too..", he says. She looks at him confused. "And what?", she asks. "I want to... kiss you...", he says embarressed. "Oh... really...?", she asks and he nods.

"Then just go for it.", she suddenly says. "Huh? Is that okay?", he asks. "Sure it is. I want to kiss you too. So let's just try."

They both look at each other and move forward slowly. He puts a hand on her shoulder and the other on her neck. She lays her hands on his chest as their lips connect and they both close their eyes.