iii.

❨𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❩the deadpool

❨𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆❩
the deadpool

The prep school kids clambered out of the bus. Some of them laughed heartily at the public school. Harlow rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to her English homework. It seemed she was swamped with it. Henry and Harvey sat beside her, seemingly arguing about anything and everything.

"Liam, wait!" Mason cried. "No, no, no, no, no. Liam!" The boy didn't listen, charging over to his old school. Harlow put down the assignment to watch. Seeing as their sister moved, the two stopped to watch as well.

"Brett!" Liam bellowed. Harlows jaw ticked nervously. Henry and Harvey exchanged a look as their sister was focused on the boys in front of her.

"Ahh, here we go..." Mason mumbled, burying his head in his hands. Harlows grip on her pencil tightened. Her brown eyes watching the scene intently.

"I just wanted to say... " Harlow crossed her fingers praying he wouldn't get angry, "Have a good game," Liam said with a deep breath. Brett laughed.

"That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management?" Harlow could see Liam's jaw clenched and his nostrils flare. "Apologize, and everything's fine?" Slowly Harlow stood up. It was unusual for her, but if Liam outed them, then Malia would get hurt, hunted. "You demolished Coach's car."

"What is she doing?" Henry whispered. Harvey shrugged, his eyes glued to the youngest Evans sibling.

"I paid for it." A small crowd had now formed as the two talked.

"Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there-- and it's gonna be all your fault."  Harlow spotted Stiles and Scott, waving them over.

"Oh, shiiii--" Scott muttered.  "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's go!" He told his Beta, grabbing him gently by the shoulders. Scott nodded for Harlow to follow.

"Hey, what's up, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school! How you doing?" Stiles told the students, sticking his hand out for a shake. Brett didn't. "That's a firm handshake you got there." Stiles said responded with an awkward cough, "Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field! Go!" With that, he ran off, following his friends.

Liam let out a loud roar. His back was pinned to the shower as Stiles and Scott held him under the cold water. Harlow sat on a bench, her leg bouncing. She once again was unsure why she was here. In the boy's locker room. But as she had gotten to know Stiles and Scott the past two days she learned not to ask questions, quickly at that.