vi.

❨𝒔𝒊𝒙❩bonfire blues

❨𝒔𝒊𝒙❩
bonfire blues

Harlow slept for hours, and everyone let her. She needed it. Stiles and Kira had both told Scott that Harlow had collapsed, only worrying him more. They didn't know what she was, and she certainly didn't know. But it seemed like whatever was happening to the girl wasn't good.

Her brothers also let her sleep. Harvey threatening to punch the other two if they dare stepped foot near her room. After the hospital Stiles and Scott had brought the girl back home, making sure she was good before they left.

They all cared for her, that much she had gathered. That's why she felt okay when she awoke. Better then she had in the last two weeks anyways. The sun streamed through her windows, softly dancing on her sheets. She yawned, pulling her messy hair away from her face. The girl reached for her phone, which was placed on her nightstand, thanks to Holden. Several texts littered the screen. A couple from Malia, one from Scott and another from Liam.

Harlows stomach grumbled slightly. Letting out a sigh she pulled herself out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Give it back!" Henry grunted, grabbing the syrup from Holden. Harlow rolled her eyes. At least they weren't screaming.

"Oh hey Harlow." Holden spoke up, once they had stopped and realized their sister walked in. A bright smile was placed on their faces.

"Why are you guys in such a chipper mood today?" She asked, taking a bagel out from the cupboard.

"The bonfires tonight." Harvey told his sister. "We usually skip school, which is why you are also not at school right now." They smiled cheekily.

"And I'm going to get drunk." Henry added in. Holden nudged him harshly.

"Dude, we're not drinking." He emphasized, the group not missing his air quotes.

"You should come this year Har." Harvey told her, leaning over his bowl of uneaten lucky charms.

"Why, it's crowded with people, no thanks." She snorted, spreading a layer of cream cheese onto the bagel. Holden rolled his eyes. She did this every year. The boys would try to convince her to go with them, and then she would refuse. The brunettes phone rang, startling the group. Henry snatched her phone, peering at the name.

"It's Malia!"  He told his sister, a little to happily. Harlow rolled her eyes before taking her phone back. She wasn't dumb and realized that her brother maybe had a crush on Malia. A non encouraged one.

"Hi!" Harlow spoke through the phone.

"Harlow, come to the bonfire with me tonightttt." Malia dragged. Harlow chewed her cheek. She really didn't want to go, but she did want to see Malia. The girl had been MIA since the SATs, and Harlow missed her best friend.