viii.

❨𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕❩two million

❨𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕❩
two million

Liam was calling her. He never called. Hesitantly the girl picked up the phone. "Hello?" She spoke. She was met with silence from the other line, only the sound of soft breathing. "Liam?" Harlow spoke again. A soft sniffle sounded, only confusing her more.

"Can you come over? Mason left and I-I don't wanna be alone." Harlow furrowed her brows before checking the time. The clock on her nightstand read 10:15.

"Liam it's a school night."

"Please." Harlow sighed, he sounded so desperate and scared. Peering out her window, Harlow answered.

"Give me fifteen minutes." She told him before hanging up the phone. A deep breath escaped her lips. How she was going to get there. She had no clue, but she was going to get there. Harlow slipped out of her bed and headed to Harvey's room, he would be the most likely to take her. She knocked softly, only entering when he mumbled a come in.

Harvey was sprawled across his bed, his laptop was sat beside him, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban playing. His brow raised as she entered. "What do you need?" Harvey mused, looking at his watch. The girls hands fiddled in front of her, and her eyes refusing to meet her brothers.

"Uh can you take me to a friends house?" She asked. Harvey snorted.

"Har, it's a school night." Harlow sighed, coming closer to his bed.

"I know, but it's an emergency," the brunette pleaded, her mouth pulled into a slight pout.

"Okay fine." Harlow smiled.

"Thank you so much."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The brunettes leg bounced as Harvey pulled into Liam's driveway. She shot him a quick text saying she was here. Harvey tapped on the steering wheel, a small yawn escaping his lips. Harlows phone chimed.

"Thank you!" She thanked her brother quickly before getting out of the car. She took a deep breath before opening the door to Liam's house. He sat on the stairs, his eyes glued to the door. "Is everything alright?" Harlow asked, her hands gripping the straps of her tote bag. He shook his head numbly. She took a step closer to him. He stood up, startling her.

"Sorry!" He squeaked, "do you uh wanna come upstairs?" Harlow shifted her weight awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah sure." Liam nodded numbly before trudging up his stairs. Harlow followed. Her eyes took in the dark surroundings of the Dunbar household. It felt strange being in his house, with him, alone. Liam let out a soft sigh, holding his bedroom door open for her. Upon entering his room Harlow set her bag down in the empty chair that occupied the corner of his room. An uncomfortable silence had engulfed the air, neither of the two teenagers knowing what to say. Liam went to his closet, searching for something to sleep on. Harlow just stood in the middle of his room biting her lip.