iv.

❨𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❩well-bound

❨𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓❩
well-bound

"You're telling me that Garrett was a hired assassin?"

"Violet too?" Henry added in. Harlow nodded, shifting from her spot on Holden's bed. After she received a text from Scott telling her that Violet was arrested and Garrett was on the run, she felt inclined to tell her brothers. "Should've hit him when I had the chance." Harvey chuckled, hitting Henry on the shoulder.

"People in your grade are weird," Harvey commented. Harlow snorted.

"Have you met Stiles? He's in your grade, and he's the weirdest kid I know." Holden let out a small laugh, before grimacing. "Alright, I should get going," Harlow told her brothers, patting Holdens' leg.

"Where are you going?: Henry asked, one of his brows raised.

"I've got a project due Wednesday, so I'm going to the library before school." She told him before walking out the bedroom door. She grabbed her backpack from the hooks in the hallway before making her way outside.

Harlows earbuds blared loudly as she walked down the dirt path. The quickest way to the high school was by the woods, so that's what she did. She was enjoying her walk too. The sun was streaming through the trees and the breeze was warm. Her mind was clouded, however. She couldn't stop thinking about the deadpool. All her friends were on it, Holden got hurt because of it. Who knew what would happen next. The brunette was so consumed in her own thoughts that she didn't notice Liam sprinting past her. His shoulder knocked into hers, causing her coffee to fall to the ground, splashing onto her leggings. Harlows eyes narrowed.

"Liam!" She cried angrily. The boy stopped quickly before his mouth fell open. He rushed towards the girl, ready to apologize. Before he could however Harlow's eyes widened. "Liam!" she cried out once more, this time in a panic. A black car came at them full force, quickly Liam stood in front of Harlow, blocking the blow of the car. The boy doubled over, hitting the ground. Harlow covered her mouth, taking a small step back. Garrett, the sight made her blood boil.

"Hey, Liam..." he spoke bitterly. The Dunbar boy just grunted, "Sorry about missing movie night. Don't worry-- I got something else planned." he smirked before knocking him out cold. Garrett then turned to Harlow. The girl went to run but she too was knocked out cold.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was cold when Harlow awoke. The sound of water sloshing surrounded her as each noise echoed in the well.  Her head pounded as she peered up. Garrett had done a number, that was for sure. She took a step back, bumping into Liam. The boy had his arm around her waist, holding her up. He had woken up minutes before she had, noticing how her body was slumping down into the water. Harlow grunted, making Liam release her. The girl folded her arms across her chest, trying to keep in any body heat. The sweatshirt she wore was completely soaked.