v.

❨𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆❩the dead alpha

❨𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆❩
the dead alpha

After the day Harlow had she just wanted to lie in bed and watch Pretty Little Liars. Scott McCall had other plans. She wanted to say no, although could she really? Her brothers were okay. So she should've been okay. But she wasn't, in fact she was terrified. The Deadpool was hitting closer and closer to home. Upon hearing news that the high school was quarantined, Harlow immediately called Stiles, praying her brothers were alright. Them being totally normal, they were. Still, her nerves weren't eased.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked, leaning over her kitchen island. Harlow sighed, placing the last of three laptops on the counter.

"Depends on how many cameras they have... But I think so." Stiles told her.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked, glancing over at Scott. He stood beside Harlow, his hands centimeters away from hers. It was weird, since she had gotten trapped in the well with him, he was nicer? She didn't exactly know, but he was different. Or maybe it was because they knew she was on the list, and she didn't know.

"We're doing it-- tonight."

"I absolutely hate this plan." Harlow muttered, her eyes locking with Scott's. Liam nodded in agreement.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous...?"

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles spoke to the beta, not easing his nerves.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam spoke unsurely.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked.

"I think it's a "yes" to both..." Kira clarified. Liam sighed, looking down at the table.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to..." Scott told him.

"Good, then I'm outta here!" Harlow exclaimed, taking a step back from the counter. The group sent her a deadpanned look.

"What? You said we didn't have to be a part of it if we didn't want to, and well I don't want to." Harlow rambled, trying her best to ignore the gazes burning into her skin.

"Your staying." Stiles told the girl. She groaned, taking a step back towards the table.

"I'm only staying if you get me ice cream." Kira snorted before playing it off with cough. Stiles eyes bore into her, trying to read if she was serious or not. Harlow tended to be sarcastic, shy and well sometimes downright mean. But only if you actually got to know her.

"Your joking right?"

"Nope," she responded, popping the p'. "You always want me to do things for some fucking reason, while i'd rather be in my bed avoiding the world. So are you going to buy me ice cream or what?" Stiles sighed, rubbing his head wearily. She needed to stay with them. That was the only way they would be able to keep her safe.