A New Friend

I walked into what looked like a hotel, then I remembered what this place was called. Terror Hotel. It's a class 2, so it's secure and there's low entities, yet it's also unsafe, but I still wanted to explore.

I walked around and took pictures of the place until I ran into a cat. It looked so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. As I tried to think of its name, but something in my mind said Samantha.

Of course! I kneeled down and greeted her as she stared at me, then she sniffed my bag

Of course! I kneeled down and greeted her as she stared at me, then she sniffed my bag. I pulled out my almond water and poured some in the cup it came with and gave it to her. She seemed like she liked it.

"Excuse me." A woman's voice said.

I turned around and nearly fell backwards. It was entity 111, The Housekeeper. I took the empty cup and put it back on my water bottle and stood up as I placed it back in my bag.

"Oh, hello. You must be the housekeeper, right?" I asked in an 'I'm trying not to panic' voice.

"Yes, that would be me. What is your name?" she asked.

"Luna, Ma'am."

I was trying to be as polite as possible to not make her angry at me.

"That's a lovely name." she said as she looked down at Samantha rubbing up against me. "I've never seen her act this nice towards guests when she first meets them."

"Maybe it's because I gave her almond water. She seemed like she liked it." I said.

"Well that'll do it. You give her any food or drink and she'll be happy. Well, almost any food." she said.

"I do not like low-quality meals. Especially spam and sardines. Eugh." I heard another voice say.

"Who said that?" I asked, looking around.

"That was probably Samantha. That's how she speaks to people." The housekeeper said.

"THAT'S SO-- ahem, that's so cool!" I said, trying not to yell of excitement.

A few minutes went by of us talking, then the housekeeper had to give Samantha a bath. The last thing i heard from Samantha was, "please save me from the torturous water, i do not like being wet." It made me chuckle a bit, then I walked off.

I walked into an office and looked around, but I felt like I was being watched.

"Oh, a new guest. Luna, is it?" I heard a man with a British accent say.

I turned around and see a man with a squid head staring at me. Was this the Beast of Level 5?