Companions

HE CAN TALK?? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. IT DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING ABLE TO TALK IN THE WIKIDOT.

Just then, Kitty came back. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder again and brought me back to the group. He put me down and left. Everyone in the group was staring at me in shock and amazement.

"Where did you go?" Carla asked.

"Nowhere." I responded. I didn't know if Kitty wanted me to tell everyone that I went in his room. What if they tried to sneak in?

"Did he just glide you around the place?" Luka asked. I nodded.

"Oh, well that's friggin cool that he takes you places with you on his shoulder! Does it feel weird since he feels like leather?" Kat asked excitedly.

"A bit." I replied.

Everyone kept on asking me questions about him, but I didn't know if he was comfortable with me telling them that he could talk, so I kept quiet on that topic.

"Hey, wanna go kill some entities? My watch says it's 7:30, we could find some Smilers and Skin Stealers at this time. I've been keeping track of what entities would come out at certain times, and at this time we can finally a lot of Smilers and Skin Stealers." I suggested.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" Luka exclaimed.

"Now hold it, we need food first Luka." Carla said.

"Lun-Lun, you know where the kitchen is, let's go get some food!" Kat said.

"Hah! Lun-Lun! I love it!" Luka laughed.

"Crap! I didn't even mean to say that!" Kat apologized.

"It's fine, now cmon." I said walking away.

We walked to the kitchen as we followed my path of glitter. We went around looking for some snacks that would be easy to carry around and packed it in our bags. Carla had a giant purse, Kat had a jacket with big zip-up pockets around her waist, and Luka had a backpack.

"Oh, I should probably get my backpack too, huh?" I asked.

"No, your fanny pack can hold this. Plus, yours has straps to hold water on the side, so we can put that to good use." Luka said.

We finished packing the food in our pockets and left. I used my glitter to indicate where we were. As I was walking, Luka grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"You don't have a weapon, dumbass." Luka said, handing me a bat.

"Actually, I do." I said, pulling out my pocket knife.

"Well look at you Lun-Lun, so prepared!" Luka said jokingly. "But that's a small weapon, take this as well." Luka added as he gave me the bat.

"Thanks Lazy Luke~." I said with a grin.

"HEY! HOW'D YOU KNOW MY NICKNAME?!" Luka yelled while chasing me.

We stopped running when we caught up with the group, but he gave me a smack ok the back of my head and we all laughed about it once I told them what happened. Time for my first adventure with some friends by my side...