Kitty's House

I stood up from my bed and immediately searched my bag. I took out my phone and took several pictures, then I saw that my bunny was missing. I looked around frantically, then saw it on my bed with a pink sticky note. It read, "ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆mᥱ" in fancy handwriting.

I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote, "Thank you" and placed it next to my bunny, just in case whoever wrote that came back.

I decided to walk around and explore, so I took my bag with my bunny and went off to explore. Right as I walked out I found a wide doorway. I went inside and found a kitchen mixed with what seemed to be a living room. I looked inside the fridge and saw a bunch of cutesy food and some ingredients to make food. I looked inside the cabinets and the pantry and decided to make strawberry shortcakes.

I grabbed some rubber gloves that I found and made the strawberry shortcakes. One of them was plain and the other had 2 small cookie sticks in them. I wanted to give one to Kitty, the owner of this level, but I didn't know how I would give it to him. I placed the plain strawberry shortcake on a small fancy plate with a napkin and a fork, then I threw away my gloves, but grabbed an extra pair for future adventures.

I looked out into the hallway as I ate my dessert and saw Kitty. He immediately went away once I saw him. I finished my dessert and washed my hands and my mouth, then I took the plate and fork to look for him.

I walked around and found a huge double door, but I couldn't reach the handle. I guess this is Kitty's room. How convenient that my room is right down the hall and around the corner from his. I left it at his door and put a note next to it. It said, "I'm guessing you're the one who took me to bed when I passed out, so I wanted to thank you by making a strawberry shortcake for you."

I started walking until I felt like someone was behind me. I turned around and saw Kitty staring down at me with the dessert in his hands. Well- stick arms. He doesn't have any hands so I'm surprised he can hold the plate. I then realized, he doesn't have a face or a mouth, so making him a strawberry shortcake was stupid of me.

I look to the side then back and see that the dessert was gone with only crumbs on the plate. How did he eat that? He slowly kneeled down to my level and stared at me. I didn't know what to do, so I pet his head. It felt like leather.

He stood up and quickly glided towards the kitchen to wash the dish. How he moves is unsettling. I followed him and once I got to the kitchen, he was gone.

I went back to what I assume is my room and saw another pink sticky note. It read, "𝗍һᥲᥒk ᥡ᥆ᥙ 𝖿᥆r 𝗍һᥱ sһ᥆r𝗍ᥴᥲkᥱ. і𝗍 ᥕᥲs ძᥱᥣіᥴі᥆ᥙs."