Trust

"Hey, you should try to talk to Kitty and have him as your companion!" Kat said.

"Yeah, that'd be badass." Luka added.

"Well first I have to find him." I said.

"Um, look behind you." Carla said. She looked like she has seen a ghost, Kat and Luka too.

I looked behind me and saw Kitty peeking his head around the doorway. I waved and he stared at me. I motioned my hand for him to come in, but he just kept staring at me. I walked up to him and he kneeled down, then he picked me up and put me on his shoulder and stared at the group.

"HE TRUSTS YOU ENOUGH TO CARRY YOU? LUCKY!" Kat yelled.

"HOW THE HELL?!" Luka laughed.

I turned to Kitty and he turned his head to me. I gave him a head pat, but he kept staring.

"GIVE HIM A KISS!" Luka yelled as he laughed.

I chuckled and gave him a friendly peck on his head. He seemed confused, but then started to glide away with me.

"Hey! Bring her back!" I heard Carla yell.

"Have fun!" Luka shouted from the distance.

He glided to his room and opened the door. He closed the door behind him and sat me down on his gigantic bed. I looked around then looked back, but he was little and a person. Well, not exactly. His skin was a void black still, but his eyes, the inside of his mouth, and hair was white. He looked like a shadow now.

He crawled towards me and sat next to me and stared at my face

He crawled towards me and sat next to me and stared at my face. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote, "ძ᥆ і ᥣ᥆᥆k ᥣіkᥱ ᥲ һᥙmᥲᥒ?"
I said, "kinda, I mean you still look the same, it's just now you have limbs and white hair, eyes, and mouth." he looked at me with a blank stare. I looked away for a second to break the awkwardness, but when I looked back, he got closer to my face. I didn't know what to do, when all of a sudden, he gave me a kiss on the head like I did to him. I think my heart just exploded.

He got another piece of paper and wrote, "ძіძ і ძ᥆ і𝗍 rіgһ𝗍? ძіძ ᥡ᥆ᥙ gᥱ𝗍 𝗍һᥱ sᥲmᥱ 𝖿ᥱᥱᥣіᥒg і ძіძ ᥕһᥱᥒ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ძіძ і𝗍 𝗍᥆ mᥱ?" I was confused on what he meant by that, so I asked, "what do you mean by that?" he wrote on the paper, "һᥲ⍴⍴іᥒᥱss." I nodded and he smiled, then he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and then he pulled away and got up. Before he turned back to normal, he looked back at me and said, "thank you." and transformed and left.

HE CAN TALK?!