Exploration

I got up the next morning and put on my fanny pack. I fixed my hair in a mirror above a dresser and went out. I went to the kitchen first because I was hungry and made an egg and avocado toasted sandwich with cheese. As I cooked, I got the feeling like I was being watched. I turned around and saw Kitty again, but this time, he didn't run away.

"Do you want one?" I asked.

He slowly nodded his head so I gave him the one I already made. I turned away to finish the one for me and placed it on a pink napkin as I ate it. It seemed like Kitty already ate his, or... absorbed it? I still have no clue how he eats. I took his plate and cleaned his dish, but he still stayed. I dried the plate with a pink wash cloth and put it away, but he was still standing there.

I turned to him and asked, "Do you need something?" but he just kept staring at me. I couldn't pet his head because he's 10 feet tall and he's standing, so I just hugged him. I don't think that he knew what that was, so he just stayed still. After I let go, he left. So I guess he can't leave without affection. How cute.

I walked around the level and found a game room, a cinema, hell even a bar! I found a lot of other bedrooms that were occupied, but I found it weird how I couldn't find anyone. I walked back from where I came from, but it didn't look familiar. I was lost. All of my stuff... is now gone. I started to panic a bit and ran around the place, but I kept getting more lost.

Eventually, I ran into Kitty, literally, and fell on my backside. I got up and asked Kitty if he could help me. He reached his arms out and picked me up and put me on his shoulder. He kept his stick arm up so I could hold on while he glided back to my room. Kitty isn't well known and not many discoveries were made about him, so he could do actions that we never knew about, like this for example. I wonder if he could shape shift or talk?

He brought me back to my room and place me in front of the door. I gave him another hug and then he left. I walked over to my bed and saw another sticky note with a case of pink glitter. The note read, "ᥒᥱ᥊𝗍 𝗍іmᥱ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥕᥲᥒ𝗍 𝗍᥆ ᥱ᥊⍴ᥣ᥆rᥱ, s⍴rіᥒkᥣᥱ s᥆mᥱ gᥣі𝗍𝗍ᥱr s᥆ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ძ᥆ᥒ'𝗍 gᥱ𝗍 ᥣ᥆s𝗍."