Spending The Night

I took the note and compared it to the other note. So it was Kitty who wrote it. I placed it down and hung my bag up on the doorknob of a closet in my room. I unpacked my things and placed them in secret areas I found in my room. I looked around and found a pastel pink fanny pack. I kept a pocket knife, my phone, matches, and a flashlight in it. I put the fanny pack on and dare I say I looked FABULOUS.

I checked my phone and the time was 12:34 am. No wonder why I was so tired. I took off my fanny pack and placed it on a desk next to my bed and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. It was too dark and I didn't want a Smiler to get me. The more I thought about it, the more I panicked.

My breathing patterns increased and my heart was beating like crazy. My head was spinning and I felt like I was having a panic attack, when all of a sudden, I see a dark figure kneeling beside me. It was Kitty. Before I could say anything, I noticed he put a night light on my bed that made it look like a pink galaxy was on the ceiling. I looked up at it in amazement, then tried to thank Kitty, but he was gone. I was too tired to go out looking for him, so I went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning at 6:54 am and put my fanny pack on. I was ready for another adventure.