2 ~ first day

~Sophie's POV~

~Sophie's POV~

~the next morning~

I'm woken up by someone knocking on the door. I turn over to my phone and it's 10:30?! I overslept! The kids will be here in an hour! I roll out of bed to answer the door and see Ben. Not the best sight when you first wake up.

"Morning Sop- why aren't you ready?!" he screams at me. Always has to worry. "Alex woke up before you."

"Well he didn't wake me, so it's not my problem. Besides I had trouble sleeping. I had these thoughts in my head all night." Just thoughts like... is this a big mistake? Will Ben ever forgive himself? Should I be worried? But also because Alex told me about he who shall not be named.

"Oh then I forgive you. I had some thoughts too. But just be ready by 11:30 so we can get there early," he states before I close the door.

I head to my dorm and get ready quickly and I head to the front of the school where Ben, Alex, and Audrey are. She took the news of the arrivals pretty decently for someone as fake as she is. So if you didn't know, I'm not Audrey's biggest fan. She's with Ben for the crown if I ever give it up, which I'm not unless I die or have kids. Both are very far away from now. I hope.

"Good morning everyone," I greet them and take my place next to the boys.

"Hey Soph," they all greet back with a wave.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I whisper to Alex through a smile.

"You were snoring so I left you alone," he jokes and I hit his arm. "I felt bad after last night so I let you sleep in. I was supposed to come back from breakfast at 9:30 but lost track of time."

"Mhm."

"Is your brother coming?"

"No he's sleeping in as usual I'm sure," I say rolling my eyes. Alex just shrugs his shoulders. Soon after the limo pulls up. Doug and his band start playing a cheerful beat. I feel my breath get stuck in my throat. Now that it's all happening, I'm getting pretty nervous.

My thoughts are interrupted by two boys who came out of the limo wrestling for a pair of... jeans? Or a sweatshirt? There was a boy with long, brown hair with a beanie and a white haired boy with a ton of freckles.

"Why do you want whatever this is?!" The white haired boy said.

"Cause you want it!" The brown hair boy argued, wrestling for the clothing. The purple haired one kicked "Beanie" and yelled at him. That's his new nickname until I learn his real name.

"Boys! We have an audience." Beanie sends Fairy Godmother a smile.

"Just cleaning up!" he exclaims and tosses the piece of clothing back in the limo. Now that I think about it, that might've been my sweater. Fairy Godmother appears from behind me and speaks up.

"Leave it as you found it! And by that I mean just leave it," she commands with a smile. The white haired one looks up at me and I get a good look at him. He's really cute with freckles, he's wearing red, black, and white, and he has chocolate all over his mouth. He must be Carlos then. The colors gave it away. But he's really cute. Like really really.