4 ~ r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s

~Carlos's POV~

~Carlos's POV~

It's midnight and the four of us are in the kitchen making cookies for a stupid love spell. It's so obvious Ben is in love with Mal instead of Audrey, but I need to convince myself I am good enough for Sophie.

~Sophie's POV~

Lonnie woke me up saying she was hungry so here we are heading to the kitchen.

"Remind me why I'm not in bed? I have to cheer later!" I whisper yell at her.

"I'm hungry!" Lonnie whispers back.

"Why didn't you ask Jane?! Someone had to stop her snoring!" She ignored me and went to open the door when we saw the villain kids? Strange.

"There you are Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!" Lonnie starts. She went to introduce herself earlier when Ben went to ask the kids if they needed anything. Really it was to see Mal. He's so obvious at this point.

"Midnight snack too, huh? What you guys making?" I ask.

"Nothing special just cookies," Mal answers. Lonnie and I both dip our fingers and try the batter.

"NO!"

"Stop!"

"Wait, wait, wait!"

"What? I don't double dip!" I say laughing.

"Feel anything?" Evie asks. Weird, but it does have something missing. Chocolate chips. Or funfetti!

"Hey." Jay comes up towards Lonnie and begins to flirt with her. She looks visibly uncomfortable and we agree on an idea. Carlos begins to walk towards me and smiles when he stops in front.

"You doing alright?" he asks wiping some of the batter off the corner of my mouth. Way to give me major butterflies...

"I'm fine, how about you?" I ask getting suspicious, but also trying to keep myself together.

"Great."

"Could use some chips," Lonnie suggests. I nod my head in agreement.

"Oooh! Or funfetti!" I say getting excited again.

"Chips?" They all ask together. "And those are?"

"Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies?" Lonnie continues.

"Wait no I-" I begin then I'm quickly cut off. I put my head down and scratch my neck.

"Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that?" she says. Oh girl.

"It's just different where we're from," Mal says sadly. I look up to see the VKs all with their heads down.

"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... even villains love their kids. Oh... how awful," Lonnie says shedding a tear. Mal wipes it and tries to be slick and drops it in the batter but it's obvious she dropped it in there.