3 ~ carlos's confession

Once our wand trip was over, we all returned to our dorm rooms

Once our wand trip was over, we all returned to our dorm rooms. I figured it was almost curfew so I got ready for bed, but I had thoughts. Unusual thoughts. About someone. Someone so beautiful and innocent but you know even if you like them romantically, they can still break you. But she has a boyfriend. But they might break up. These thoughts reflected the dream I was having.

~dream~ (3rd person POV)

Ben and Sophie were getting inaugurated in when the wand had been stolen by the Fairy Godmother's daughter, Jane! She was waving it back and forth trying to control it, commanding, "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" The wand spat out something and broke the stained glass in the ceiling. Mal took the wand from her and began to run off when Ben grabbed her shoulder.

"Mal?"

"Stand back," she demands.

"It's okay!"

"Ben I said stand back!"

"You really wanna do this?"

"We have no choice Ben. Our parents-"

"Your parents made your choice, now you make yours."

"So it was you who tried stealing the wand that night," Sophie remembers sadly. Carlos had been down there with her and the royals, while Jay and Evie were up at the balcony with everyone else. But he didn't know why he was down there. Sophie began to walk off when green smoke came from the broken hole in the ceiling. It was their worst nightmare. Maleficent.

Carlos grabbed her hand and put her behind his back protecting her. She didn't fight what he was doing and clung onto his back tightly in fear. Maleficent began to ramble and argue with Mal. Fairy Godmother stepped up to the plate and began to argue too.

"Bibbidi-bobbiti-" she started.

"Boo!" Maleficent finished, freezing everyone in time. The four kids were the only ones not frozen. Carlos runs over to Soph and she isn't breathing. He thought if that green smoke was toxic or not or if the Evil Queen sent something over to poison her.

"Falling in love is weak... and ridiculous," Maleficent says laughing. Carlos walks over to her bravely.

"Unfreeze her now! She isn't ok!" he screams getting tears in my eyes. Maleficent uses a force to begin to choke him from my neck. The three gasp and shout his name.

"Carlos no!"

~end of dream~ (Carlos's POV)

I shoot up to see Jay is asleep and I'm over here sweating in my bed. I head out the door quietly and I head to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and calm myself. After I get my water, I begin to walk to the door when it opens. It's Sophie! She's ok! When she walks in, I give her the biggest hug.

"Hey! I'm so glad you're alright!" I exclaim.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" she asks. Oh it was just a dream.