1 ~ yes and another yes!

~Normal POV~

"So Sophie Elizabeth Charming... will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

"Carlos," the Queen said teary-eyed. "I-I don't even know what to say. Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" Carlos looks up at his new fiancée and gets up from the ground to give her a passionate kiss.

"Mal did you get the video?!" Evie asks from behind a bush.

"I got it!" Mal says cheering with the girls. Sophie jumps at the sight of her friends and family. Carlos had told their friends he was going to propose soon and when the date was set for him to do so, everyone had to make the trip. The VKs, Ben, Jane, Chad, Doug, Lonnie before she went off to go fence internationally, Alex, Raelyn, Dude. Obviously Dude had to be there.

The plan was the friends would all hide somewhere in the Auradon forest near the Enchanted Lake. And when she said yes, they would come out from the bushes, for example, and get the confetti, the streamers, everything Carlos had told them to bring.

"Oh my god! You guys! Did you all know?!" Sophie exclaims, running over to hug her friends and brother.

"Goodness, we've known for weeks!" Mal says giving her a big hug.

"You're next, sweetie. Next to get engaged," Sophie whispers to her with a wink. Mal looks back at her and begins to blush.

"Sophie!" Evie screams at the Queen. "Carlos told us weeks ago about the proposal so I started designing wedding dresses. I have maybe 1,000, half for you, half for Mal when the time comes."

"Evie thank you so much. You made him a good man."

"Congratulations bro!" All the boys greet Carlos with that bro handshake boys do.

"I can't believe I'm engaged," Carlos says shocked.

"Little sis, I guess you're growing up on me. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you found the one for you. He's a good guy," Chad greets his younger twin with a tight hug.

"A, Chaddy, you're growing up with me. B, I'm so glad you actually like him. I love you brother," Sophie says giving her brother a kiss on the cheek.

"Soph, you're engaged! We're not those 4 year olds who thought they were going to be married to each other. Then again we didn't know what marriage was. I'm so happy for you and you got a good one. A gentleman I guess I should say. I love you sis," Alex says to his boss.

"Where'd my little sister go? You're engaged!" Ben tells his co-ruler.

"I can't even believe it! Oh and she's right here. Just a little grown up," she jokes. She goes back to her fiancé and his friends begins to joke.

"All bow to the future King!" Alex starts. Everyone bows at Carlos and he begins to blush.

"Stop it guys," he complains.

"Your Majesty," Jay starts.

"Your Good-lookingness," Chad adds.

"Ah, ah. My fiancé not yours, brother," Sophie jokes.