3 ~ picking up some extras

~Carlos's POV~

"Alright get in, get out. Jay you good?" Mal asks. He nods his head and she opens up the barrier to get us back to Auradon. Finally I can see my girl. I have to call her as soon as we get some WiFi. The Isle doesn't really have any.

"Whoa, you got a little Hades thing going," Evie compliments Mal.

"That thing packs a punch, huh?" I joke and we head back in peace until I hear noises behind me.

"We made it bro! We made it!" The two guys I didn't even want to think about show up.

"Hey guys, we're just coming for a wee visit." I hate that accent. Harry Hook and Gil.

A full push and shove battle begins between Harry and I and Gil and Jay. Harry knocks me into Mal and she drops the ember. He takes his hook and grabs her hand, making her launch it off the bridge.

"No!" Mal calls out. A tentacle comes from the water and grabs the ember. Immediately my mind goes to it being Uma. Fantastic. And I was right.

"Drop something?" she jokes as she's still in octopus form.

"It can't get wet. Give it back before it goes out!" Mal yells at her.

"Uma!" Harry and Gil call out.

"That's my name." Uma goes back into the water with the ember tucked into her tentacle. We're doomed. Then a huge wave of water rises in front of us and goes back.

"Hi boys," a voice says behind us. All of us jump at the sight of Uma. Too many jump scares in one day! Not cool! Harry walks her and laughs.

"Welcome back!"

"Uma. You swam off and forgot all about us," Gil says a little hurt.

"Yeah planning her revenge, no doubt," Mal scoffs.

"It's not all about you Mal. I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out. And you know what I found boys? It's way better out there than we thought! There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big, you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all for themselves."

"Whatever. Uma, I need that to break a spell."

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter," I step in and say. Uma looks at me like I'm crazy.

"So the good guy is the bad guy? Well I might not give it back. See what happens."

"Uma it's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!"

"Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to can get off the Isle."

"I can't do that."

"Can't do that? Well how about now?!" Uma holds the ember above the water, tempting to drop it in.

"Deal! Deal." She pretends to drop it in and Evie speaks up.

"Uma! Her word is good."

"I'll still keep this, for the time being. Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates!" They all high five each other. Jay steps up and talks to Mal.

"We can always go back to hating each other when this is over."

"Fine."

"Where are our bikes?!"

"Oh yeah, we crashed them." Harry imitates a bike going then crashing and teases Jay. "Look at his face!"

"Here's a thought. We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah? Who's wants gum?" Evie tries.