chapter 7. It's just the start

The Beauty  welcomes the morning sun and makes herself comfortable in the dress . which was not so comfortable.
She did her makeup not too much as she likes to keep herself more natural and put her hair in a low pony tail .

Noor who got disturb because of ain as she opens the curtains of the room and how she welcomes the bright morning.

' let's watch miss beauty's morning routine'. He thought to himself as she was doing her morning choruses . she didn't feel that he was observing her every movement . And now here comes the difficult part for ain .

"Noor".

And now he thought that it was his perfect timing to take the last night revenge .

He pretended to be sleep .

" Noor? Wake up" .  ' It's ok ain , it's ok patients ! ' she talks to her subconscious .

She tried for another two times  but he didn't even bug . " Can't you just wake up you !..."

"You?" He raised his perfect eyebrow . And his wakeup face was not helping her . he looks perfect, his sharp features , not too dark beard and God his Messy hairs . She was too busy in studying his features that she didn't notice him standing too close to her , well very much close for her greatness.

She started to take  steps back . But she was way too much mesmerized by his dark brown eyes to notice That they were standing under the shower , and in a quick movement he turned the shower on and here she was drenched as if she was enjoying the rain . It took her a moment to process what he did with her .

" Oh and yeah baby girl next time if you ever tried to splash water on my face .it will be much worse than this ."

Her nose turn red and her eyes were a little teary one can easily say that she was angry .

"HELL WITH YOU NOOR AHMED!! "

He sure was enjoying this state of her . And right now she was a hot red ball which can be blast any moment .

She stomp her foot and eye's blazing with rage "hate you . Go to hell !"

And he laughed like a devil who he is .
" Feelings are mutual Mrs Noor"

She went to her closet and picked something traditional Pakistani suite to wear  which was much more comfortable than the one which she was wearing .

She truly was angry on him . After getting ready she went downstairs where everyone were seated on the dining table.

Rameen and everyone greets ain and ask her to be comfortable . She was about to sit on the chair noor calls her she turns to him and was trying hard to keep her voice calm.

"yes? "

But before noor could reply areed intrup their conversation

" My dear aini is my baby brother giving you any hard time ?"

He aske mischievously and turn his attention to noor , who came and sat  beside ain . Noor rise both of his eyebrows on his elder brother and knew how to play cards with his brother .

He gave his side lope smile and areed knows what that smile means. Noor turns to rameen ,who was completely focused on her food. 

" Well bhabi , do you wanna know why is bhai taking too much time in office -"
Noor was immediately cut short by areed

" Oh baby you know right the company needs it's CEO , so um .. ahmm ... So why don't you and ain go out and spent some time together?"

" Don't change the subject areed . finish your breakfast and come to our room " rameen said in her ' I'm the boss ' tone .

". I'm always ready baby "

areed don't know that he was holding his breath . And everyone on the table brust in to laughter .

And just like that the day end with laughs but both the Beauty and her beast were trying to avoid eachother.

the sun didn't like this so he called the moon to help with each other .

Your oh so busy author got some time for her eager readers .. cut the crap Ik I suck 🥲

Btw

It's an update 🐱

I hope you guys will enjoy it ..

Don't forget to vote and share

Yeah show some love lovelies 💕

~L