Chapter 14. Prayers ..

After meeting with everyone Noor went to his room to get fresh and Ain trail behind him to their room.

The moment he entered their room he was shock would be an understatement. He went out to check if he was entering the right room . Because that's what he thought after seeing his room . There were some colourfull expression's on his face ,he never imagined that one day his room will be like this .

There , his room was decorated with painting's in every corner of the room . At first he thought it was an art gallery but nah! It was his freaking room and a golden fairy lights was hanged on the plain dresser . His white and grey plain wall was decorated with colourful canvas.

And the most catching and huge painting was the one which was on the above of their bedrest . It was his potrait , she painted him in his military fatigues. He was touched by the art .

He knew ain was a aesthete person but what he was missing was that ain was an artist. He was amazed that how his life was beautifully painted by her . Sure she filled colours to his black and white life.

A smile broke his face and he turned to her and took a step closer. well she was about to take a step back but he was quick to hold her hand and pull her closer . And now they were just a mere inches apart .

His breath was tickling her ear lobes . the winds peak inside but seeing the temperature too high they back out .

Her heart was hammering as if she was running a marathon . And there he was enjoying every moment to be with her . He sure was enjoying this closeness , and to make it much worse for ain he pulled her again and their body coileds . His hand on her lower back, her eyes closed and heart racing a thousand miles .

"Never thought that you will be missing me this much "

he cuped her face with his right hand and started to trace her lips . She felt like she saw a red flag as it seem danger because they were dangerously close .

" By the way I like that portrait "

His hot breath tickled her skin as he spoke . She was numb . She knew this stomach knotting feeling. And her hammering heart wasn't helping her either .

Noor was trying hard to not laugh . Because he was enjoying this state of her and it was a sight to be hold.

Suddenly all the warmth disappeared . She opened her eyes in horror of finding it just to be her illusion . But no it was not the laughing sound from her back proved it .

And there he was standing by the bathroom door and trying to surpass his laughter , Atlas he couldn't and laughed at her look.  she was confused .

"Oh my ain you should see your face . It's red as Tomato "

She blushed even more and he just shaked his head and went to took a shower .

She went to their wardrobe and get his clothes . Till the time he took his shower ain did his bag unpack and placed his stuff to their place .

An whirlwind of emotions swayed around her . She felt her eyes moistened and remember those months without him . she just don't want him to be far away from her. It was hard for her to believe that he was here , with her , in their room .

A tear roll to her cheeks and she sends a small pray to the one who is the creator of the world . Her heart couldn't stop thanking him for sending him safe and sound . She creid her heart out . Seeing the beauty like this the winds, the moon, and the clouds prayed to their creator for her happiness .

Bloop bloop it's an updated!!!!

Y'll enjoy it

Do show some love lovelies 💕

~L