Chapter 15. 'The Shy Moon'

As noor came back from his oh so relaxing shower with only a towel warped around his torso .

He saw her red creid face and a worried expression took over his face his muscles become tens . Didn't know why she was crying all of sudden .

" Ain ? "

She didn't respond and instead extended her hand which were holding his clothes .he didn't took the clothes but snatch her by her waist and lifted her chin with his other hand . There she was a crying mess .

" What's wrong ? "

He questioned in his deep husky voice . As a soldier he was not good at handling crying women . And now he doesn't know what to do . So he did the only thing which came to his mind .

There he was freshly showered, warped only in a towel . Hugging his crying wife and there she stood numb . Butterflies strated to dance in her stomach . She forgot every thing . She felt her heart at peace . And now she doesn't want this warmth to disappear .

She wanted him a little bit more. If this is what it feels to be with him then She is gonna cry every day just to be in his arms .

His heart quicken it's speed . And he smiled feeling her so close . He don't know what he was feeling but he sure know that he wanted this .

Well this was too much for the moon to witness so hide himself behind his friends clouds .

" I'm sorry ain for not responding to your letters " .

There was sincerity in his voice . She was really happy for the progress in their relationship .

"It's ok noor " .

This was the first time they were talking like humans . Her cheeks trun the shade pink as she realised in what position they were . She back away and created a little bit distance between them .

" Mmm.. hmm... Your clothes , I will be down helping mama."

And this time before he could catch her . She ran from the room with a beautiful smile on her face .

A smile crept his face as her beautiful features comes to his mind .

Okok ik its a small chap (don't hit me) but don't worry I will try to update ASAP 💕

Do show some love lovelies 💕