chapter 8. something between them

It was a pleasant Friday morning . The Beauty and her beast were disturb by the bright sun rays , as it peeks to see what the couple were doing.

They both try their best to not see each other . Ain gets her things and went to the bathroom to get herself ready for the day .

As ain was in the bath noor was simply doing nothing as he was still lazily sleeping on the bed .

The Beauty came out of the bathroom with a simple white traditional dress . Noor's eyes indirectly went to the Beauty who was entering the room .

indeed she was a Beauty . His lips parted seeing her beautiful figure . It was hard for noor to lower his gaze . He was struck by seeing her , all he did was imagining scenario afterall she was all his .

She was so pure so innocent , if his bloody hands will touch her she will get ruined . She was too beautiful to get ruined . He get all his thoughts together and went to take a cold shower .

The Beauty was not aware that her beast was observing her with so much passion .it was sure that the beast really enjoyed waking up beside the Beauty .

Ain was drying her hair when her eyes unintentionally went to the bathroom door she was struck in her position , suddenly the room becomes too hot for her . There was her standing only in a towel warp arround his torso and water dripping from his body . She was way too much focused on his abbs that she didn't notice how close they were .

He shook his head and the water droplets which were in his hair makes her come back to senses .

She tried to look on everything but not him . Their body colieds as he snatch her by her waist a gasp escaped her lips .

By seeing them this close the winds want to change their direction and never wanted to enter their room without their permission .

His hot breath was teasing her Earlobe as he speaks .

"like what you saw mrs. Noor "

She gulp listing his husky voice . ' god this morning is too hot ' she taught to herself, like every time he heard her

" Oh babygirl I'm much more hotter in night wanna- "

She cut him in the middle and get away from his hold as she was red as Tomato
' god do he really have to hear me out ?'
She turns her back and cleared her throat

" wear your clothes and be down for breakfast"

She walked without turning as she was embarrassed as hell . She wanted the ground to have a hole so that she can easily hide . sure she was going crazy .

The beast laugh as he clearly enjoyed messing with his Beauty .

Wakei wakei !!!

It's an update . I hope you guys will enjoy it !(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

A small author note /

Guys this will be the last updated . Because I don't think I will be updating in Ramadan. Do remember me in your precious prayers 🥰. I will make sure to update on the first day of Eid inshallah!

Till then stay safe, stay happy 💕

And yeah thankyou so much for your love and support it means a lot .( Genuinely)

That's for today . Thankyou for wasting your precious time on my rants .💕

Don't forget to vote and share and do show some love lovelies 💕

Assalamualaikum
Jazak'Allah khair 💕