Chapter 12. Missing him?

It has been 5 months since he left her in his home and there she counted every day , every month just for him to come back home .

Every day she will wait for his call . Every day there was a ray of hope for her
Every day the emptiness grow inside her. she felt restless , it wasn't like this .
This was something new for her .

She would do things just to kill her time like doing some paintings or being with noorjahan and discuss things about noor's childhood or his teenage stories . Ain become very found of noorjahan .

In this 5 months noor had called just 3 times . Every time he called she will pick the phone leaving all her work and in hurry thinking that if she miss even a minute then she won't be able to talk to him for days .

Every time the beauty will pick the phone on the first ring . Every time they talk there won't be much conversation but every time she felt some kind of happiness to know that he called for her .

Every time the beauty speak her heart thumping , voice cracked and her breath heavy . She will be so close to breaking up infront of his call . Her voice will be so deep that he has to control his voice from cracking.

Both the Beauty and her beast were fallen for each other and still pretended to be unknown to their own feelings . It was hard for both to stay away, but still they have to .

That's why it's call life . Sure it gives moments to treasure and moments to live yet it gives moments to regrets

I'm so sorry guys ik it's a short chapter .

Do show some love lovelies 💕