Crushes.

"Good morning gorgeous!" Fabian announces with a wide smile as he sees Lyanna walking down the hall towards her herbology class.

"Morning Fab! How are you?" She asks kindly.

"I am doing exceptionally well now that you are here!" He flirts sending her a wink.

Lyanna playfully rolls her eyes and giggles.

"Where is your other half?" She asks not seeing Gideon anywhere.

"Nowhere." Fabian shrugs.

Lyannas eyes narrow.

"You guys are up to something aren't you?" She asks suspiciously.
Fabian puts a hand over his heart.

"Us?! Never!" He says sarcastically.

"Uh huh!" Lyanna replies unconvinced.

"So where are you headed gorgeous?" He asks swinging and arm around her shoulder.

"Herbology!" She chirps. She loves Herbology. It is one of her favourite subjects.

"Well, I shall escort the lovely maiden to her class." Fabian says dramatically.

"Why thank you kind sir!" Lyanna says in a posh accent and giggles.

=====================================

When they arrive at the class a bunch of students are waiting outside the room for class to start. The Hufflepuffs are sharing the class with the Gryffindor's for the first time. Lily and her friends are there as well as the Marauders which is unusual for them to be so early to class.

"Your class my good lady." Fabian says as they near the group.

"Thanks for the escort Fab!" She says beaming up at him.

"I gotta go find Gideon before Flich does. See ya later gorgeous." Fabian says before he gives her a bear hug and a kiss on the top of her head.

"See ya!" She smiles and waves and he send her a wink.

Lyanna walks past the Marauders with a smile on her face as she walks up to Lily.

Lily lights up when she sees Lyanna.

They instantly cling onto each other like they haven't seen each other in years. Even though they saw each other at breakfast.

"Morning Girls. How are we doing?" Lyanna greets Marlene, Dorcas and Alice who are all delighted to see her.

"When did you and Prewett start seeing each other??" Marlene questions immediately.

"Fabian and I are just friends." Lyanna responds cuddling into Lily.

"But he hugged you and kissed your head" Alice softly points out.

"So? I hug and kiss everyone!" Lyanna states.

Lily nods at this and kisses her head.

"Well, I heard from a seventh year Ravenclaw that Fabian has a crush on you." Marlene says smirking.

"What Ravenclaws do you know?" Lily questions raising her brow.

"She is the keeper on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. Apparently one of the Ravenclaw beaters overheard Fabian and Gideon talking about you and Fabian said and I quote 'I think I am finally going to go for it and ask Lyanna out.'" Marlene finishes. All the girls then proceed to squeal in delight and Lyanna turns red.

The noise attracts the attention of the Marauders who are looking at the girls.

"Do you think if I made Polyjuice potion and used it to turn into Lyanna that Lily would cuddle me?" James asks seriously. He receives a smack on the back of the head from Remus.