Ship names

1 month later

To say that Fabian and Lyanna’s date was a success would be an understatement. The pair have been attached at the hip (and at the lips 😉) since their first date.
To the annoyance of some marauders.

Gideon has taken up a new hobbie, which is to annoy his brother by randomly picking up Lyanna, throwing her over his shoulder and running away with her gleefully yelling "she wants the better looking twin more Fab!" Leaving Fabian to chase after them with Lyanna giggling hysterically.

One morning in October Lyanna sits with the Gryffindor girls at their table. Chatting away about Halloween.
"So are you and Fabian going to do a couples costume?" Marlene asks wiggling her eyebrows.
Lyanna blushes. "I don't know. We haven't talked about it. Besides Lily and I usually match on Halloween" she says.
Each Halloween since arriving at Hogwarts Lily and Lyanna have worn matching costumes. From Angels and ghost brides to their famous Ketchup and Mustard costumes they wore last year.
"All of us should dress as pink ladies this year!" Lily suggests.
"That's a wonderful idea Lils." Lyanna replies.
"Why would we cover ourselves in pink?" Alice asks.
"It's from a muggle film Alice. Grease. The one I was talking about." Lily explains. Alice blushes from embarrassment.

Lyanna feels a tap on her shoulder and looks over to see Fabian. She smiles widely at him.
"Well hello!" She chirps. Fabian dips his head down and kisses Lyanna.
"Good morning my little sunflower!" He says pulling away.
"Morning Ladies." Fabian beams at the rest of the girls.
"Morning! The girls reply.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk by the black lake later. Watch the sunset." He asks Lyanna while playing with her hair. Lyanna blushes.
"I would love to." She says excitedly.
"Perfect. I'll see you later. I left Gideon to deal with Filch and he is pissed." He says before bringing Lyanna into another kiss and leaving the girls.

"You guys are so cute I want to puke." Marlene exclaims dramatically.
"They really are!" Alice says.
"So are you and Frank Al." Lyanna says and Alice turns a deep shade of red.
"Shut up." She mumbles.

"Labian is the cutest couple in school." Marlene proclaims.
Lyanna groans. "Marls. How maybe times have I told you not to use that name. It sounds so gross" Lyanna complains.
"Well I thinks it's better than Fyanna."
"Hey I came up with that!" Lily exclaims.
"Yea and it sucks! Labian for life." Marlene says rather loudly and the other girls chuckle at her.

"I think Jily has a nice ring to it. Don't you think." James says from behind Lily as he and the marauders plant themselves ungracefully next to the girls.
"I think toe-rag suits you just fine Potter!" Lily says scooting away from James.

"Lyanna and I would actually have the best ship name!" Sirius proclaims.
"Lirius" He says and winks at the girl.
Lyanna rolls her eyes.
"Yea you are delirious." Remus quips and Sirius smacks the back of his head.

"I dunno. I think Jeverus sounds like a great ship name. Don't you think Lils?" Lyanna asks teasingly.
"Hmmm yea. James and Severus does have a nice ring to it." Lily replies. The grouo bursts into laughter at James's shocked and disgusted expression.

"So Ly where is loverboy? Shouldn't he be staeling you away from us? Sirius asks trying to mask his annoyance about Lyannas relationship.

"He is with Gideon. Trying to pull one over on Filch." She says giggling.
"We are going on a walk later though to the black lake."
"It is so romantic down there at sunset!" Alice says dreamily.

"Well then we should all go!" Sirius says.
The girls and marauders give him a questioning look.
"Why?" Marlene asks suspiciously.
"Well we never hang out much as a group" Sirius replies eyes shifting nervously.
"We always do." Peter pipes up. He winces when Sirius kicks him under the table.

"Well I mean I guess that could be fun!" Lyanna says. Not wanting to seem rude.
"I'm up for it! Maybe we can take a private walk Lily" he says suggestively.
"I'd rather hang out with the giant Squid." Lily retorts.

"It's settled then. We will all go!" Sirius says victoriously.
The group eventually head off to their classes.
Remus hangs back and pulls Sirius with him.
"What the hell are you playing at Pads?" He growls
"What? Is it a crime to want to hang out with my friends? Lock me away in Azkaban then Rem. Sirius says and jokingly puts his arms out in front of him like he is going to be handcuffed.

"You are crashing Lyanna's date." Remus exclaims.
"I am not!" Sirius says.
"Yes you are. I told you and James not to mess with her." Remus says getting frustrated.

"I am not. I simply want to make sure that Fabian doesn't monopolise all of Lys time. She needs her friends." Sirius says in his defence.
Remus narrows his eyes.
"I don't know what you are really at but I don't like it." Remus says before walking off.
"When do you ever!" Sirus yells after him before making his own way to class.