Chapter 2 (The Duel)

(Y/N POV)
I was chargeing at Rory but she seemed to be unfased by me i then jump up and try a simple slash with my blades but she dodges it, for someone with heavy armor she is quit fast i then start running at her agin and this time do a heavy slash but she just blocks it with her axe.

Rory-hmm sloppy.

Y/N-Grrrr shut it.

i then try to delever more quick blows but she just keeps blocking them i then decided to back and retreat but then she runs at me and then swings her axe but i do a backfilp and try to dodge it but as im doing it she grabs me and pulls me back down with her axe to my face.

Rory-You give up yet?

Y/N-Never!

I then kick her axe out of her hands and that kinda caught her off gaurd but then she goes back to being unfazed she then run towards me but this time delvers a quick punch to my rist and makes me drop my blades i try to summon my axe but grabs it and throws it back so now its hand to hand i then run towards her and do a jump kick but she dodges it i try hit her with a punch from my weakend hand but then she hits it out the way and then grabs me.

Rory-gotcha.

Y/N-Let me go!

Rory-Ok.

she then give me a swift chop to the neck then i start to become a little bit disorented then i start to lose my balance i try to pull myself together but then Rory comes up and punches me in the stomach then i fall and lose.

Rory-Guess i win wich means we get our prize your joining us rather you like it or not.

Y/N-F-F-Fine.

she then grabs my hand then pulls me up.

Rory-Now there is one rule in this group listen to me and we will be fine got it.

Y/N-Loud and clear.

we then go up to the other and they just looked very exited espechilly Jeane.

Rory-We have a new group memeber!

they all just cheer and then Jeane just runs up and hugs me and Rory and she just looks like she is used to it with that emotionless face.

Jeane-Oh im gonna take such good care of you!

Nix-Look whos acting motherly hehe.

Jeane-Ahh being your friend will be so fun!!

Orina-Uhhhhh Jeane

she just points towards me when my face starts to turn blue.

Y/N-P-P-P-Please-Let-go-need-air.

Jeane then quickly lets go of me then i take a deep breath

Jeane-Oh sorry little one.

i then just not talk and look away from them all.

Y/N-Ok I lost and I'm a man of my word I'm joining but I won't like it.

Orina-You'll come around to us I know it.

Y/N-Pfft whatever so where's camp I'm tired.

Nix-Follow us little guy.

Y/N-Little? Im almost as tall as you!

Nix-Key word almost hehe.

Y/N-Ugh.

I then just start following them out of the arena then past town into so ruin like area with tents and a small fire pit and ginormous pile of gold.

Y/N-So this is we're you stay? You have a giant mound rams you could buy multiple house with that load!

Maci-We know but Rory likes to hoard it all and we can even use it to by food or supplies-

Just then Rory grabs her by the throat and chokes her.

Rory-It's my gold and I decide if it gets spent or not but...you could use some of it if you want Y/N.

Everyone was just surprised at what Rory said.

Orina-Ok who are you and what have you done with Rory?

Rory-Shut it all I'm saying is that our newest member can use some of MY GOLD.

Everyone just shut up and Looked away.

(Time skip to night)
We were all getting set for bed but it was freezing out here and I didn't have my other things it also looks like Rory is cold to and shivering until Jeane said something while rapped in her blanket.

Jeane-Both of you cold?

Rory just looks away.

Y/N-Yeah what of it?

Jeane-There's room for two more.

Rory-Anyone asked she coursed me into doing it got it?

Y/N-I don't really care.

Rory just went over to Jeane and sat with her in her blanket but I just stood still.

Jeane-Y/N come on your cold.

Y/N-No.

I start to walk away but I was being pulled back by Rory.

Rory-No if I have to go through with this you do to.

She just pulls me back and Jeane raps her arm around me with her blanket and I got to say it was really warm.

Jeane-Cozy?

Y/N-I don't know.

Nix-You look cozy to me mate hehe.

Y/N-pfft whatever.

Then in five minutes I'm out cold.

(Jeane POV)
He looks so adorable in five short minutes he was out like a light in my arms and I bet Rory saw him to because I saw the tiniest smile on her face I know one thing for sure.

Jeane's mind-I will protect my baby.