Chapter 8(The break)

(Y/N POV)

Ok after I gave anyone scratches I asked if I could go back into town for something to eat and something I need for my axe but the others kept saying one of them should come with me but the ones that kept saying they should come were Rory, Nix and Jeane they said that Maci and Ori were banned from being alone with me after queen rebel stole me and now there being extra clingy.

Y/N-Fine I'll take Nix if that will make you all happy.

Everyone-Yes.

I just sigh and start to walk as nix starts to follow me into town. We start looking around while I look for a certain rune. Nix was just looking at some food.

But something feels off again. I feel like something is going to happen but whatever this thing is or whoever this is does not know I am expecting this so I just walk over to Nix so I can tell her.

Y/N-Nix we got a problem.

Nix-What is it?

Y/N-Where being watched.

Nix then just raised an eyebrow looking a bit confused at what I said.

Nix-How do you know that?

Y/N-After being kidnapped it doesn't take me long to know.

When I say that I see a shadow jump across the buildings.

Nix-Well why haven't they done anything?

Y/N-Think about it we are in broad daylight and we are in a market full of people so the best option for them is for us to be out in the open but out of earshot with everyone else.

Nix-So you're saying when we leave we're gonna get jumped by whoever this is?

Y/N-Yes so we're gonna have to fight whether we like it or not.

She sighs and we start to walk out of town and back to camp but as soon as we leave a green dagger lands next to Nix and some assassin with green tubes on her side.

???-Hello there little guy.

I then take out my axe and set up my shield.

Nix-Y/N get behind me now!

Y/N-Hey you saying I can't fight I took down things worse than her!

???-Oh you've seen nothing yet.

She then throws a second dagger while I move out of the way but it cuts Nix's arm but then Nix starts to Tremble and falls to her knees and her face starts to turn a bit green I then run to her to see if she's alright but then this person grabs me by the shoulder and sprayed green mist in my face and then I start to fall asleep.

(Time later)

I wake up and I see it's night time now and I'm tied up by a fire and I see the assassin sitting on a rock sharpening her knives.