Chapter 6(Return to hel)

(Y/N Dream POV)
We just got back after i was kiddnaped by queen rebel and now im asleep back at camp and i have a feeling tonight dream is going to be like all the rest.

Now i start to hear that voice again that same voice i know to well telling me the same thing.

Athena-Monster.

Y/N-Shut up!

Athena-Monster.

Y/N-Stop!

Athena-Monster.

Y/N-Please.

Athena-Like father like son a MONSTER!

Y/N-No!

I then turn away and again i see the awful time when i lost them i see all of us fighting that giant frost guardian.

F/N-RUN BOY!

Y/N-NO I WANT TO STAY AND HELP!

M/N-Im sorry for this dear.

I see her quickly knock me out and place me in some ice to keep me hidden but then i hear there voices one last time.

F/N-Forgive us Boy.

M/N-Remember us Y/N.

Mimer-We'll always be with ya lad.

When i got back up all thats left is my mothers axe and fathers blades i pick them up then i walk back down the mountain.

And now the last vison of my hated grandfather.

Zeus-Your just like that monster now you will bear his burdan.

just then lightning strikes and i wake up yelling.

Y/N-NOOOOOO!

just then the girls look at me with wide eyes.

Jeane-Y/N are you ok!

Maci-Bud sre you alright!

Nix-Yeah little guy you don't look so good.

Ori-Your covered in sweat!

Y/N-Im fine im it was just a nightmare.

just then Rory came up with a bounty poster.

Rory-We got a big payday here 10,000 gold for the heart of a Frost guardian in the Hel mountains.

I just shot up and looked at her.

Y/N-Woah woah woah im sorry guys but im  not going near those mountains let alone fight a frost guardian.

Nix-Hehe what are ya scared?

Y/N-Yes.

Nix-Well why are you scared?

Rory-Mabey because those mountains have the same magic as Hel wich torments those with there worst memorys.

Y/N-Look guys your going without me because i am not going.

Rory-Look nothing can make a flame up there but i have a hunch your blades can do the job so your going.

Jeane-Rory are you sure about this?

Rory-Yes he's coming.

Y/N-*sigh* lord give me strangth.

(Timeskip)

Where noew in the mountains and we saw a few fears of the others i kinda giggeld at maci's memory of being eaten over and over but now something else happens i hear the voice again but this time the girls hear it to.

Athena-So the son of the monster returns the resting place of his family.

Rory-Who's there?

Y/N-Athena SHOW YOURSELF.

Just then she shows and smileing at us.

Ori-Y/N W-Who is that?

Y/N-Athena the goddess that tormented my father and now she torments me.

Athena-Go ahead boy just like i told your father you can't change who you are you and your father will always be monsters.

just then the girls show there wepons but i tell them to back off a sec.

Y/N-I know but like my father said to you we are your monsters no longer and i have had enough of you tormenting me get out of my head.

Athena-You Dear speak to a goddess like that boy?

Y/N-Your no goddess now LEAVE!

Athena-fine son of sparten but i'll leave you to face him.

she then point as we see the frost gaurdian wake up from a pile of stones the girls try to charge it but i went in front of it seeing that thing again made me angry so i used it and turned it into sparten rage so i rush it and start punching it into bits and going as far as ripping out it's heart but just then i turned to Athena.

Y/N-I may be a monster but it's better than anything you could be.

I then turn to the others and just walk pass as they follow behind.