Chapter 11(Octomom and the queen)

(Y/N POV)
I was in bed with my mom and it feels nice to finally be with her I don't want to be away from again I start to feel upset by that and then I hold onto her tighter.

Hama-Ara Ara your holding onto me tighter~

Y/N-Sorry I just don't want to be away from you anymore.

Hama-It's ok sweetheart we will always be together.

We then get out of bed then mom starts to make breakfast then I just sat at the table and waited happily.

Hama-What would you like dear?

Y/N-Can we have waffles please.

Hama-Of course anything for you~

(15 minutes later)
After she was done she added a bit of some sort of pink syrup on them and they look super good.

Hama-Here you go sweetheart.

After she put them in front of me I just ate them quickly.

(Hama POV)
I need to find a way to make the effects of the potion permanent he needs to have it at least once a day so he can stay like this.

If he doesn't take it then he'll just go back to not being my baby but after he ate his food I saw his eyes just glow that little soft pink.

Hama-Are you feeling ok sweetie?~

Y/N-Yeah I'm alright why do you ask?

Hama-Oh no reason.

But just then there was loud knocks at the door.

Hama-Stay here sweetie.

I then get up and walk to the door unlock and open it to see some hyena woman standing there.

Hyena-Hello smith.

Hama-Who are you?

Rebel-I am queen rebel and I understand you have my son.

Hama-What do you mean your son?

Rebel-I mean you have my kid you have Y/N I know he is here I can smell him!

She then tried to push past me but then.

Hama-I suggest you back away~

But then she just pulled out her chain weapon.

Rebel-I'm not leaving without my son!

Hama-Hmmm then I guess your not leaving~

But then Y/N came up behind me with his Axe.

Y/N-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY MOM!?

Rebel-She-

Y/N-Not you I'm talking to my mom!

Rebel-What!?

Hama-You heard him I'm his mom so that means your leaving~

Rebel-I don't know what you did to him but I'm taking him NO MATTER WHAT!

She then pulls a pin in one of her Grenades but then a bunch of smoke comes out but then after it clears I don't see Y/N only his axe is on the ground.

Hama-MY BABY!

(Rebel's POV)
After I took my prince away from that smith I ran with him through the woods back to my palace but then I stop and take a look at him.

Y/N-LET ME GO I DONT WANT TO BE AWAY FROM HER!

Rebel-Wait look me in the eye.

He then just closed his eyes and looked away from me but then I just pull his head back then I open his eyes to see that there not E/C there pink I know what this is because I was going to do this with him anyway.

It's the formula I bought from a spell caster awhile back good thing I brought it with me.

Rebel-Y/N drink this.

Y/N-What I am not gonna drink anything you give me.

I then got a smirk on my face.

Rebel-If you drink it I'll take you back to the smith.

He just took the bottle from me then downed half of it before his eyes glowed a lighter pink he closed them then opened them slowly.

Y/N-Ugh my head, mom why are we in the forest?

Rebel-We were just going on a walk we can go home now if you want~

Y/N-Yeah I feel tired.

I then pick him up.

Rebel-Just lay on my shoulder and we'll be home soon my prince~