Chapter 9 (The blacksmith)

(Y/N POV)
Ok it was a few days after I was kidnapped and Rory isn't letting me go or leaving my side when one of the other girls try and talk to me she just growls at them and grabs her Axe but the only she lets speak to me is Jeane.

Y/N-Uhhh Rory?

Rory-Hmmm?

Y/N-Can you please let me go for today at least?

Rory-No.

Y/N-B-But-

Rory-Y/N when a mother says no she means no and that's final.

And that other thing she's been calling herself my mother for the past few days it's kinda just embarrassing at this point.

But I remembered I still have to get to town so I could see the blacksmith for some upgrades but I can't go anywhere with Rory constantly holding on to me.

Y/N-Well can we go into town for some food?

Rory-*Sigh* Fine.

She then gets up but the. Just holds my hand then we go walk but when the other girls tried to join she just growled at them and then they sat back down.

We are now walking into town to get some food and hopefully see the blacksmith.

(Few minutes of getting food)
After we ate lunch we decided to walk around for a bit longer until I saw the blacksmith of this town Ms.Hama.

Y/N-Hey Rory can we go see her real quick just for a quick upgrades for my Axe that's it

She then looks at her while she's working and then back to me looking a bit suspicious.

Rory-Fine but let's make it quick.

We then walk over to her then we ring a little bell then she turns around and smiles.

Hama-Well hello there sugar don't you look cute!

She was talking in a real soft and almost tired voice but then I take out some money and my Axe and ask for an upgrade.

Y/N-Hello I just wanted to know if you could upgrade this for me please.

Hama-Hmmmm let me see.

She then tried to grab my Axe but accidentally touched my hand and that made Rory snap a bit and scream at her.

Rory-HEY HANDS OFF!

Hama-Wait that temper.

She then goes back into her shop and brings out a blue potion.

Hama-Here drink this.

Rory-What why would I drink something random out of your shop!?

Hama-I know what's going on and it's not good for ya please.

Rory-Ugh fine.

She then yanks it away and downs the whole bottle then her eyes returned to there normal brown instead of red and then with a poof she had her regular armor back on and her hair went back to its normal style.

Rory-Wow I feel normal again what happened?

Y/N-Wait you don't remember what happened?

Rory-No.

Y/N-Well you became more obsessed with me then usual you also looked like you went feral.

Hama-Rage leaves there good for extra strength in a tight situation but not good long term.

Just then Rory got a bit dizzy and feel over.

Hama-Although drinking to much of the cure can lead you into a bit of long sleep~

When I went over to check on her she was out cold but then Hama rapped her arms around and pulled me in to her.

Hama-And that will let you get use to your new mommy baby~

Why just why is it me with every girl I meet.

Hama-Oh your just gonna love living with me I got a nice cabin right outside of town I'll make you all the yummy food you want oh and I have cat I hope you like cats!

Y/N-Can you let me go please!?

Hama-Sorry honey not tell we get you home oh it will be so nice.!