Chapter 14(The spell sword)

(Y/N POV)

I was with the gang and today and what we're doing is kinda boring today we are doing some hard labor quest Rory put us up to this one and while it's is boring it's good to have a break from everything else but I look over to see Maci having trouble with the carrot.

Maci:AHHH THIS SUCKS!! Rory always picks these boring hard labor quests! I am sick of picking up carrots! I'm staring to think she's a dragon in disguise.

Y/N:Maci in all my years with of being alive I have seen people turned into dragons and I will tell you she's not a dragon.

Ori:Yeah what makes you say that? I'm not disagreeing I just want to hear your logic.

Maci:Well for starters instead of doing fun quest she accepts these labor ones in bulk because they give us only gold cha Ching cha Ching it's always with the money with her.

Y/N:And who isn't these days people are greedy my father knew about a king whose touch turns anything to gold.

Ori:Your father knew about Midas?

Y/N:He knew a lot.

Maci:Yeh anyway when we do get gold she rarely spends it anyway and if you even think about touching it she gets really defensive!

Y/N:Well she's never defensive when I ask for gold.

Maci:That's because she loves you Y/N and for Pete's sake I even saw her sleep next to a damn gold pile the only creatures that horny for gold are dragons!

Y/N:Maci I know about the gold pile I sleep next to all you guys different nights and you don't see me questioning it.

Ori:So you think she's secretly a dragon who's just using us to get her more gold?

Maci:Exactly!

Ori:Ok the sad part is you may have a point.

Jeane:Having a dragon buddy wouldn't be so bad.They're big strong and very protective they're warm which would really help on those cold nights! And they even have big snoots that you can boop!

I just walk over to jeane and boop her nose.

Y/N:Boop *hehe*

She just rapped me in a hug

Ori:Aren't dragons notorious for being greedy violent and territorial?

Maci:Yeah everything Rory is.

I just looked back up from jeane to see that Rory was standing right behind them.

Rory:Dragon huh Y'know I can hear you judging me from across the field yeah?

Maci:AHHHHH PLEASE DONT KILL ME!

Y/N:She's not gonna kill you maci.

Rory:And I'm not a dragon got it.

She just comes and picks me away from jeane and boops my nose and I just blushed.

Rory:Besides a dragon couldn't possibly love gold as much as I do! 

Y/N:Yeah she's right about that.

Rory:Anyway sense your complaining about this quest I went to the bounty board and got us an adventure in the frost peaks to hunt one of these.