A Beginning Of Something New

"George!!!" a loud voice came from a boy with long black hair who shook a brunette that looked to be sound asleep.

The brunette slowly opened his eyes groggily, as he looked at the person that shook him awake.

"you idiot do you know what day it is!" the jet haired male yelled and slammed the other on the bed with a glare. he crossed his arms and watched as the brunette sat up, still half asleep.

The brunette named George looked to the side where the other stood, his eyes scanned the other male and noticed he wore his usual black turtle neck topped with a white shirt with a fire insignia for design. his eyes then landed on the other's face who looked pissed to say the least. 

"you seriously had to go to one of your deep sleep right before the day of summoning." the other yelled as he furrowed his eyebrows at the taller. The brunette yawned and stretched his limbs with a satisfied smile on.

"I'm aware of what day it is idiot, its not my fault okay." George stood up and walked over to the other side of the room where his bathroom was, the other simply followed the brunette with his gaze as a dissatisfied groan left his lips.

"I have been trying to wake you up FOR AN HOUR NOW." The other yelled the last part as he angrily stomped and sat down on the brunette's bed a huge scowl on his face as he glared at the floor.

"oh suck it in you big baby, what's important is that I'm awake now aren't I." the brunette yelled back, finished with his morning routine, he made his way back to his room and into the closet located just a few feet away from his bathroom.

"ugh just hurry up." the other yelled and waved his hand as he crossed his leg and propped his arm on his thigh and rested his head on his hand as he waited for the brunette.

"okay I'm done, we can go now sampam." The brunette walked out of the closet and saw that the other had his eyes closed his elbow propped up at his thigh for support. George laughed at the scene, the other looked like he still wanted some sleep.

"Hey! Sapnap!" George yelled as he ran to the other and jumped on him, which caused both of them to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"YOU IDIOT!!" The boy named Sapnap screamed from the top of his lungs as he pushed the brunette off of him. George erupted to a fit of laughter as he rolled on the ground and watched as the other got up and sat on top of his stomach.

"You are seriously and idiot!!" Sapnap laughed as he ruffled the brunette's hair and got off of him. George, after a whole minute stopped his laughs and actually got up and dusted his blue shirt.

"we are honestly going to get in trouble because of your stupidity." The shorter rolled his eye as he dragged the other out of his room and into the familiar halls.

"Chill out sampam, I bet you the other's aren't even there yet." the brunette scoffed as he allowed his best friend to drag him around, they both made their way through the halls and stopped in front of a giant wooden door.

the boys slowly pushed it open to be greeted with a large ballroom like room, it was empty yet full of color, gold filled the room and natural light seeped through from the large windows on the side, white curtains swayed to the side. 3 other figures stood in the very middle of the ballroom, they gave the other two boys a look.

"ey-"

"don't 'ey' me sapnap. you two are late." the taller brunette glared at the other two who lowered their heads, aware of the fact that they were late. Sapnap elbowed the shorter brunette with a small whisper of 'I told you so', to in fact rub it in that he was right.

"yeah but George was in one of his deep sleeps." the other pointed at his bestfriend who only scoffed and looked away, the taller brunette sighed and coughed to gain their attention.

"on to the topic at hand. Foolish informed me that they'll open the portal at school. so we need to arrive there earlier than expected." wilbur tilted his head as techno handed him a file of documents, Fundy attempted to look pass the taller's shoulder to see the document but unfortunately failed for the taller moved and covered the other's face with his free hand.

"let me guess. dad is asking you to hold another one of those events huh." Sapnap raised an eyebrow and crossed both of his hands, eyes completely glued to the documents the taller held. Wilbur said nothing as he closed up the document and looked away from the awful glare the shorter gave him.

"sometimes those events make me hate the basis of my own existence."

.

.

.

"are you sure you have everything?" The shorter blonde asked as he watched his older brother wear his white shoes in front of the giant wooden doors. the blonde simply nodded his head and bent down to tie his shoe laces.

"hey Deam, I asked the chief to whip something up for your lunch." the shorter brunette ran through the halls as he held a small green lunch box.

"Tubs don't run, you might slip." Tommy glared at his younger brother who stood beside him with a wide smile, lunch box at hand as he held it in front of the taller blonde.

"nice outfit Dream." the brunette complemented, Dream smiled and looked down at his outfit. white shoes, short shorts, and a green crop-top hoodie. The older smiled and took the lunch box.

"thanks. always wanted to wear this crop top hoodie..." Dream beamed as he grabbed his bag from the side and pushed the lunch box in, his eyes then landed on his little brothers who both shared contrast emotion, the smaller blonde looked like he forced a smile, hands were hidden under his hoodie pockets white his feet fidgeted on the spot, the brunette how-ever looked over joyed, hands behind his back as he watched the older with such wonder and sparkle in his eyes.

Dream sighed and smiled as he placed his hands on both of the boy's shoulders.

"I'll miss both of you...even though I'll only be gone for a few hours." the blonde chuckled and pulled the two in for a hug, of course the other two hugged back, though Tommy was a little hesitant at first bug gave in none the less.

"I'll be back soon, Tommy don't cause any chaos, and Tubbo, have fun on the garden." Dream smiled as he lets go of them and walked over to the door, Tommy was quite baffled by the statement and started to scoff.

"HOW COME HE GETS TO HAVE FUN AND ALL I GET IS 'dOn'T cAuSe tRouBlE toMmY'." the blonde complained and mocked the older. Dream paid him no mind and simply waved goodbye as he ran out the door.

He happily skipped through the path with a smile wondering how his new chapter as a student at a normal school...will begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY aym bak with za milk-