Unfortunately Not Here

"Okay class you are dismissed." A lady in the front spoke tiredly followed with a clap of her hand. Murmurs of students went around as the bell rang proud and loud all over the school halls.

The blonde groaned as he streched his limbs. His eyes fell heavy so with a yawn, Dream laid his head on the desk with his arm used as a pillow.

"Dreeaaaaaaaaaaaam~" a loud cheery voice yelled from the distance, the blonde instantly stood up with a jolt, his eyes stare directly at the door where there stood familiar boys, the ginger whom the voice belonged to smiled and waved at the blonde from the door frame, beside him stood a familiar brunette who threw in a wink at his direction followed by a sly smirk.

Silent murmurs went around the class as they stare in awe at the five boys. Dream stood up ubruptly which caused his chair to fall and create a loud bang as it hit the floor. All eyes now on him, the blonde cleared his throat and smiled at the five.

"Jesus-" a familiar girl suddenly spoke up. Dream turned around calmly and chuckled at the girl.

"You wanna join us for lunch Kaelyn?" The blonde asked his new friend who ubruptly shook her head no quite agressively.

"Hell nah. I am not boutta go out seen with the popular kids. Good luck to you though." The girl smiled and pushed the blonde a little. Dream shrugged and started to make his way towards the door where the five waited patiently.

"Tell me if they mess with youu! I'll break all their knee caps!" Yelled by kaelyn, the blonde only laughed at the silly remarked and quickly jogged towards the ginger.

"Hey Dreamy!" Fundy smiled brightly at the blonde, Dream simply waved followed by a small smile towards the other, his gaze then fell to the brunette and noticed that the other three were no where to be found.

"Where's-"

"Ah yes. Techno is waiting for us at the bench we usually sit at, George and Sapnap are also probably by the garden." Wilbur enumerated each of the boys' whereabouts. Dream simply hummed and nodded as a reply at the taller.

"Dont worry, they'll meet us there."
.
.
.

"Sapnap." The gentle breeze flew pass as a small brunette stood behind a familiar tree in what seems to be a small garden. The ravenette who laid behind the tree chuckled for no apperent reason as he got himself comfortable on the grass.

"About that blondie we met earlier-"

"Gogs. You dont have to tell me. Something about him peaked your interest didnt it." Sapnap interupted with a smug smile on his lips, the brunette could practically hear the smirk that radiated from his voice. George rolled his eyes and turned away from the ravenette, he placed his back against the other side of the tall tree and closed his eyes as he felt the fresh breeze.

"I feel like he was the person in my dreams..." was all the brunette said for the other to open his eyes and grabbed hold of his attention. The gentle breeze stopped and everything stood still.

"I see..." sapnap replied as he sat upright, with a thought that haunted him his eyes turned to the side as he wondered what expression the brunette had on. Was really letting that boy be their soulmate a good idea?

"That person could either bring us good luck, or..." the ravenette paused as the other grew anxious. George clenched his fist tightly in hopes to calm hinself and stop the intrusive thoughts to take over his head and in turn cause him to. make the wrong judgement.

"Misfortune." Sapnap finished with a deep tone, deeper than what he started with to bring out his intention. George knew of it, he knew what the other wanted to say.

"I wonder which it will be." The ravenette states which only added to the small anxiety in George. The brunette lifted his head up and sighed to calm himself.

Silence from the both of them surrounded the air.

"Welp!" Sapnap shouted as he stood up, which caused the brunette to jump and clench his heart.

"Sapnap!" George whisper yelled as he turned to face the other, and found that the other only gave him a smile.

"This vision was the first one to bother you in a long time." Sapnap pointed out a blank stare towards the brunette.

"I guess well just have to find out." The ravenette added, his gaze shifted towards the far bench planted only a few feet away from the three, and there sat the pinkinette with a book at hand like the usual.

"Hey, I think Wil and fundy are about to arrive with Dream..get up, we should take our spot at the bench...Techno looks pretty lonely too." Sapnap mentions to George who only opened one eye to look at him and then followed it with a groan as he heard the words 'get up' leave the other's mouth.

"Come on George..get your dump truck on that bench." The ravenette joked with a chuckle as he walked a few feet away from the tree. George, with out a choice, got up and followed the other.

"Tec-"

"Dont." The pinkinette swiftly shot a glare towards the ravenette that attempted to try and sit beside him.

"-hnoo.." the ravenette finished as he quickly sat up and moved himself to the other side of the bench so he could sit across from the pinkinette instead. While all this happened, George simply yawned and leaned his head on the table to get some sleep. Hopefully.

"Come on. You never let me or George sit beside you.." the ravenette argued with a whine. Techno looked at him and only rolled his eyes, in his mind, it was not worth it to converse with the ravenette, he wasnt that willing to pour his energy into that.

His eyes continued to dance to the words on the book he held, not a care in the world as he tuned the ravenette out who only ranted in the background.

The content of the book amused him well, the thousand year history was written down on the pages with smuged up ink. In his opinion, this writing has been the most accurate one so far. The author of the book talked about interesting beings, not human, not monsters, but also not angels. They noted that these creatures were some kind of being that resurrect the dead, they connect the past, present, and future, and even answers to no god.

Techno hummed at the 'no God' part. He suspected that what the author discribed was one of their kind. They weren't human, nor monster, nor as holy as angels. They were creatures that were made to be messengers, reformers, agents of change in the world created by the great diety himself.

This book was one of the few things he kept after the death of the author. The one person who came so close to figure out the secrets of the world.

But of course. The great God, ruler of all, wanted to keep his greatest servants secret to the wolrd. So...he had to put an order to these reformers, messengers, servants, to silence the human, and get rid of his greatest works yet.

The pinkinette sighed as he turned to the last page.

A small splater of dried blood still stained the pages...

"How unfortunate...that he wasnt able to finish..."

_____

Ehe...hiii~  (• v •) *silently hands you a new chapter after not posting or showing a single sign of me, not even a shadow.*