Your typical high school boys

The blonde smiled as he took a deep breath in, his eyes wondered and looked all over the place. The school had about 3 main buildings and a covered court right, it also had a front garden complete with benches and tables. The middle building had only 2 floors but was the tallest building. the building on the left had the most rooms and floors, it had 5 floors and balconies covered with beautiful flowers. the building on the right had about 3 floors and one of the floors there was the 2nd canteen, the main canteen was in the building on the right.

Dream stood in the covered court and eyed the whole thing, his heart thumped loudly, he slowly raised up the face mask he wore. His father had begged him to wear the face mask while he got ready in his room, he didn't question it any further and simply wore the mask none the less.

"hey..." a voice startled the blonde, he jumped and flinched at the sudden voice that called him.

"oh sorry I didn't mean to startle you." the owner of the voice said, Dream slowly turned around to see a tall boy with ginger hair, the boy blinked a few times as he stared at the other.

"uh...if you keep staring we'll never get to start conversation and get to know each other more." the taller laughed, Dream turned red at that statement and looked away.

"a-ah so sorry, I was just...um..." The boy stuttered, his hands motioned everywhere and his foot shuffled around as if he was dancing.

"no need to apologize. I'm Fundy by the way. you must be new here right." The taller introduced as he offered a warm smile to the other. he offered his hand for the other to shake, which Dream gladly took.

"ah yes I am quite new here, I'm Dream." the blonde introduced and slowly, he lets go of the taller's hand and fixed up his back pack.

"if your looking for the principal's office. its over there in the main building, its on the right side of the stairs." Fundy explained as he pointed at the direction of the main building, Dream turned and eyed the direction the other pointed to as he listened intently.

"oh okay, thanks for that, I'll go on ahead then." The blonde beamed, excited to start his first day. Fundy chuckled and shrugged as he eyed the blonde who reached for his bag to pull out a small document, he couldn't help but admire the pretty blonde. his dirty blonde hair that fell and hung perfectly on his tiny face, his tan skin was littered with adorable freckles, and his forest green eyes that just sparkled. he was totally the taller's type, probably why he separated and approached the blonde in the first place.

"FUNDY!" a loud voice boomed which caused the blonde to drop the documents that he had pulled out.  Dream and Fundy both turned around to find a group of 4 people, a tall brunette, a pinkinette beside him and behind him was another brunette but a tad bit shorter and a boy with a bandana on his forehead.

the tallest one of the group glared at the ginger, Fundy smiled apologetically and bowed towards the taller who rolled his eyes.

"guess that's my cue to leave." The ginger smiled cheekily as he rubbed the back of his head, Dream simply smiled as he picked the document he dropped earlier.

"see ya around beauty." the ginger yelled as he ran sending a small wave towards the blonde as he made his way towards the group. Dream dropped the document again as he heard the nickname, his eyes darted over to the group he watched as the taller brunette smacked the ginger and dragged him away towards the building on the right.

The blonde picked up the document for the second time and sighed to himself.

"so this is what school is like...like in the movies..." he whispered more to himself as he set his eyes towards the direction of the main building.

with a deep breath in he started to make his way towards the building.

hopefully this day goes smoothly.

.

.

.

"Tommy will you please sit down." Tubbo sighed as he planted the new flower he got, it was a beautiful sun flower, only one of the few things he adored the most, meanwhile, the blonde paced around besides the other.

"what if a celestial body meets him." the blonde said as he continued to pace around, his hand on his mouth, nail already gone at this point from all the biting he did.

"a celestial body is impossible to be found in the human realm Tommy and you know it." Tubbo sighed again as he carefully patted the ground to make sure the flower was firmly planted. a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"w-what if a soul eater gets to him." the blonde stopped in his track and bit his lip. the brunette sighed again and turned to the basket that were filled with flowers he needed to plant.

"a soul eater mostly lives in the forest or darkest ally ways Tommy. no way will there be one in a school." the brunette explained as he dug another hole to plant the next sun flower in. 

"what if a pillar runs into him...t-they are usually in the human world right-"

"at night. they only show up at night Tommy, they are mostly asleep in the mornings." the brunette immediately said to counter the blonde's worries.

"but what if an heir gets to him." the blonde sat pulled in his hair as he paced around in a circle again. Tubbo sighed and rolled his eye at how unrealistically un believable his brother was being.

"there is no way in hell, literally, will an heir leave its territory." the brunette replied as he once again tapped the ground to make sure the flower was firmly planted.

"b-but what if a-"

"Tommy. will you please stop." the younger snapped as he glared up at the other.

"stop worrying for him. he'll be fine. pretty sure the school he's attending is just like any normal human school. its totally safe for him." the younger stood up and flicked a finger on the taller blonde's forehead and walked away towards the gazebo made of stone.

"but tubbo- what if-"

"Tommy if you don't shut up I'll drop kick you to the ground and chop your balls off."

.

.

.

 "okay room 304" the blonde muttered as he looked around for his classroom. each door had its corresponding number on top so it was easy for him to locate his classroom. the boy smiled as soon as he found the right classroom, he took a breath in and slowly opened the door to reveal only a few students inside.

"hey your new right?" a girl came up to him with a warm smile. the blonde simply nodded shyly, she wore a pink hoodie paired with short shorts and white shoes, her blonde hair tied to a pony tail behind her.

"yeah you can sit anywhere you want, I'm kaelyn by the way, call me kae if you want." the girl introduced as she reached her had for a handshake, which Dream gladly took.

"I'm Dream..." the blondie released her hand and sat down on the front near the door, kaelyn sat next to him.

"by the way. saw you talking with one of the 5 popular boys in school." the girl whispered as she watched Dream take off his bag and place it behind him.

"oh you mean Fundy? what about him? is he popular?" the other questioned as he tilted his head. the girl furiously nodded her head.

"they are literally the heart throbs of the campus. if one of them approach you then consider yourself lucky yet also very misfortunate." kaelyn sighed, at this point the blonde was now extra confused.

"those boys are your no ordinary high school boys."