No Turning back.

"alright then pretty lamb...lets make a deal." the brunette smiled widely, his whole demeanor changed in an instant, he sounds more laid back, yet...there was a hint of something psychotic that the blonde had sensed.

"are you in?" the taller asked, his eyes tore directly to the other's soul, like he was judging his whole being right then and there. Dream took a deep breath in and smiled, he was somehow good at making deals, he had no idea where he got it from, but hey, he got his father to say yes to him going to school, and he also got Tommy to eat his greens once, so that's a big flex in his household.

Dream cleared his throat and wore the smuggest smile he could muster, to of course mask the hidden fear and anxiety in his head.

"let's hear it." he replied which seemed to have intrigued the taller even more, he scoffed and nodded before he turned to look at the pinkinette stood behind him who sighed and walked over to the blonde.

"here's the deal human. we put you under a contract slave spell and-"

"a what??" Dream exclaimed which caused the pinkinette to scowl even more at the interruption.

"listen here human." the taller glared as he pointed a finger towards the other. The blonde returned the glare and stepped back a little more back wards.

"you don't have a choice. how can we make sure you'll keep your mouth shut completely." Techno placed both of his hands inside his pockets, his glare seemed to have increased its intensity with every second that passed, the blonde sensed the dark aura and blood lust but he remained calm and choose to stand his ground. meanwhile, the others only watched with amusement at the interaction.

"I refuse to agree to some slave contract." Dream glared back and screamed in a small voice so that no one would hear. this made the pinkinette scoff and roll his eyes.

"you mortals are impossible to deal with. I am already being nice by offering you a slave contract instead of slaying you right here." Techno took a step forward until he was merely inches apart from the blonde who had to look up because the other was taller by a few inches. Dream got intimidated but dare not back down. if he does back down. then that means he is letting this prideful creature take the spot light and take advantage of him. no way in hell.

"I'm not known as the blood god for nothing." the pinkinette smirked, his voice incredibly low and hushed as he stared at the blonde. and Dream swore he saw his blue eyes turn red for a split second. the blonde blinked a few times and regained his composure.

"I have a suggestion." a voice caught everyone's attention, they all turned to look at the owner of the voice. the ravenette smirked as he leaned back a little, one of his hands were inside of his pocket and the other was raised a little as if he was in class and wanted to speak up to the teacher.

the other four looked at the ravenette in disbelief but didn't speak up, they wanted to hear what the other had to offer, Sapnap looked over to Wilbur as if to ask him for permission, and the taller of the five gladly gave it to him in a form of a small nod, and a hand gesture for him to continue.

"lets do a soulmate binding contract." The ravenette screamed with pure joy, which earned him a hard slap on the back of the head provided by George. the others looked at him and processed what he had said.

"WHAT THE HELL GEORGE! its a good idea okay. that way we can all be fair and no one will-" he was interrupted with another slap on the back of the head this time by two people, Wilbur and Fundy who seemed to have magically teleported behind him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUCKKKK." the youngest of them groaned in pain as he held the back of his head where all three had slapped him on, the other three glared at the ravenette as they watched him suffer and wail in pain.

"The fuck is wrong with you." Wilbur glared, blood lust started to seep out as he pushed up his sleeves to give the youngest another slap on the back of the head again, the other two also glared and smirked as they also plan on smacking the other again.

"stop it you four." Techno spoke up as he glared at the others were already tangled up with each other, Fundy and George held onto each of Sapnap's hands while Wilbur was ready to deliver a punch his hands curled up in the air and the other held tightly on the younger's shirt. all of them blinked and only stared at Techno before they all decided they'd like to live for another day, so they all let go of each other as they simply avoided the pinkinette's gaze.

Techno sighed and his sight fell on the blonde who looked like he regretted living at this point.

"what the nerd said was acceptable...a soulmate bond is something that can't be disobeyed or broken by any outside force, and not even a celestial being could sense it, unless they look closely and cast a spell." the pinkinette said in his hush monotoned voice as he side eyed the others, who again looked away except for Sapnap who stuck out his tongue as if to mock the other three.

"hold on, hold on a soulmate bond?" Dream voiced out as he looked at all of them, completely clueless. he knows what a soulmate is but he had no idea it could be somewhat made out of thin air. were these beings really that powerful?...powerful enough to mess with human lives?...then...why are they here...

"are you crazy? a soulmate bond is not  something to be messed with. and its annoying as fuck." Wilbur complained his arms crossed, eyebrows furrowed and a small pout formed a small pout, it was clear that he did not like that idea one bit, George and Fundy nodded their head as they agreed to what the taller had said.

"agreed. if we had a soulmate bond then we have to promise to protect this human no matter what. even if our very existence were to depend on it." the ginger explained, which caught the blonde's attention. 

"well...its the best option we have if we want to keep this human's mouth shut." George sighed and crossed his arms, which earned small humms from the others and a few sighs along the way. Dream furrowed his eyebrows and glared at the five of them.

"HEY. This human has a name you know." The blonde gritted his teeth as he mocked them, they were going waaay too far, not even bothering to know his name and being extremely rude. its as if he treats him as some kind of nuisance.

"ah pardon us." Wilbur cleared his throat and made his way towards the blonde, he ultimately settled besides the pinkinette. the taller respectfully bowed down a little to match the blonde's height and smiled.

"whats your name little lamb." he asked with a hush tone, eyelids heavy as he looked up to meet the blonde's eyes. Dream gulped and moved away a little.

"Dream...my name's Dream." the blonde smiled yet his eyebrows were furrowed its as if he was a little annoyed at them, no wait, he WAS really annoyed at them.

the taller of the bunch smiled and moved away.

"lovely to meet you...Dream. now...ready for the contract?"

.

.

.

author's note:

To the most legendary person out there, Techno, I wish you good luck in your quest to conquer the kingdom of god. you have inspired so many people and have been the reason behind their smiles, so from the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you.

my heart goes out to his family and people who are close to him. 

I may not be the biggest fan of his, but he was one of the people that I looked up to a lot. I feel like part of me just vanished the moment I heard the news.

to the legend we know today, may your legacy be known til the end of time.

:'))

-Author-nim, HirayaWenWen.

(now if you excuse me, I'll be going back to crying.)