•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄•

The year of 1994, something big would occur in the Winchesters lives, that would change them forever. Their lives had changed a ton over the years, but this was probably one of the biggest changes ever.

10 year old Sam, and 14 year old Dean Winchester sat in their motel room while their father was out on another hunt.

It was another boring night for the two brothers. There were cold spaghettios on the stove, and the same reruns of the same cartoons playing on the tv.

"When's dad getting back?" Sam asked his big brother.

"Sometime later." Dean said, never taking his eyes off of his comic book in his hands.

"When?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, Sam." Dean said.

Sam huffed in slight annoyance and rolled his eyes at his brother.

Both of them looked up as they heard a knock on the door. Dean immediately got up as it wasn't the knock he and his father had rehearsed a million times before.

Sam got up off the floor but Dean kept him behind him.

"Stay here." Dean told the boy, glancing back at him.

Sam silently nodded his head.

Dean moved closer to the door, grabbing the shotgun against the wall. He looked out the peephole, but didn't see anything.

He looked back at Sam, who had moved a little closer to him.

Dean turned back to the door, and unlocked it, opening it. He wasn't supposed to open the door when their father wasn't there, and it wasn't their "code knock." But Dean didn't see anyone out the peephole, so what was the harm in opening the door?

At first, Dean didn't see anything, but then he looked down.

He was quiet for a short moment, Sam guessed from the look he could see on deans face, it was because he was in shock.

"What the hell is a baby doing here?" Dean asked aloud, making Sam's eyes widen.

Sam rushed over beside his brother, and looked down, seeing the same thing Dean did when he opened the door and looked down at the ground.

On the ground, sitting in front of the doorway, sat a baby carrier with a blue eyed baby laying inside, looking up at the two boys with wide eyes.

She was wrapped up in a light pink blanket, and had a pink pacifier in her mouth. Her blanket was gripped right in her tiny fists, she was kicking her legs a little, making the carrier slightly rock back and forth.

The two brothers looked at each other, Sam having wide eyes, Deans brows were furrowed and his mouth hung open slightly.

Dean stepped out onto the sidewalk, and looked around, looking for anyone who looked like they might've just dropped their baby at their doorstep, but no one was around.

"There's nobody here." He told Sam.

"So someone just left her here?" Sam asked.