𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲

"Sam! Wake up!" Dean shook Sam awake as he was having another nightmare.

Rory was leaning over the front seat, a worried look on her face.

"I take it I was having a nightmare?" Sam asked as he sat up straight.

"Yeah. Another one." Rory said, plopping back down into her seat.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam stated.

"Sooner or later, we're gonna talk about this." Dean told him.

"Are we here?" Sam asked.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said.

Sam picked up the newspaper, and saw a picture of a man that Dean had circled. The name under the picture, was "Steven Shoemaker."

"So what do you think really happened to this guy?" He asked.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean stated.

"After this, can we please go get breakfast?" Rory asked, nearly jumping over the seat.

"Yeah, we'll get some breakfast on the way back." Dean said, ruffling her hair. "In the meantime, let's go." He opened his door.

Sam opened his door, and Rory opened her door, all three siblings getting out of the impala.

They went inside the big building, and walked down the hallway until they got into a room.

As they walked in, Dean looked over at a desk, seeing a name sign on it that read something very hard to even try to pronounce.

The three walked over to another desk where a man was sitting behind it.

"Hey." Dean smiled.

"Can I help you?" The man asked, looking between the three of them.

"Yeah, we're the med students." Dean said, nodding his head.

"Sorry?" The man asked.

"Oh, Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you?" Dean said, hesitating to say the name. "We talked to him on the phone. We're from Ohio state. He's supposed to show us the shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper." He explained.

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch." The man told them.

"Oh. Well, he said, uh—"

"You know, It doesn't really matter." Rory chuckled lightly. "You don't mind showing us the body, do you?"

The man slightly furrowed his brows at her, looking her up and down.

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him, if you want. Besides, don't you look a little young to be lookin' at dead bodies, or even writing papers on them?" He asked her.

"Well, that's sweet." Rory said, annoyed with this man.

"She looks a lot younger than she is." Sam said.