𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧

I feel like i should put a trigger warning, so here ya'll go😂

John winchester is mentioned a lot in this chapter, and i may make ya'll hate him even more, if that's even possible. Anyway, moving on, enjoy the chapter!❤️

________________________________

Rory looked up as Dean pulled the impala to a stop in front of a gas pump.

"Alright, I figured we'd hit tucumcari by lunch, then hit south, and bisbee by midnight." Dean said, but noticed Sam wasn't paying any attention to him. "Sam wears women's underwear."

"I bet he likes it too." Rory smirked making Dean smirk.

"I'm listening, I'm just busy." Sam stated.

"Busy doing what?" Rory asked as she slid forwards, leaning over the front seat to see Sam's phone.

"Reading emails." Sam answered her.

"That's boring." Rory whined, plopping back down into her seat.

"Emails from who?" Dean asked as he got out of the car, going around the car to the gas pump.

"From my friends at Stanford." Sam said through the rolled down windows.

"You're kidding me? You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Dean questioned him, taking the nozzle from the pump and bringing it around to the tank in the back of the Impala.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"Well, what exactly do you tell them about where you've been, what you've been doing?" Dean asked, coming back around to the windows, leaning against the side of the car.

"I tell them I'm on a road trip with my big brother, and my little sister. I tell them I needed some time off after Jess." Sam said.

"So you lie." Rory stated.

"No." Sam shook his head. "I just don't tell them everything."

"Yeah, that's called lying." Dean stated. "Hey, man, I get it. Telling them the truth is far worse."

"So what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?" Sam questioned.

Dean just shrugged and made a face.

"You're serious?"

"Look, it sucks, but in a job like this, you can't get close to people, period." Dean stated.

"You're kinda antisocial, you know that?" Sam told him.

"Whatever." Dean said.

"Bubby." Rory started. "Dee. Hey." She leaned out of her rolled down window, grabbing deans jacket sleeve and tugging on it. "Hey."

"What?" Dean turned towards Rory, looking at her as his voice was calm.

"I'm hungry." She told him. "Can I— um—" she stopped herself as she rubbed her knuckles together, glancing off at other people in the parking lot. "Can I have some cash to go inside, please?" She finally spit it out.