@

When Taehyung opened his eyes he was tied to a wall with iron chains making it impossible for him to get free.

He squirmed trying to get free but it just increased the pain of his hands and ankle as they were holding his on wall. He was basically stick to the wall by ankles and wrist and a choker on his neck.

He tried to look down on himself to see he was dressed fully in his own clothes, but his gun was not there with him.

"Shit!" he cursed as he felt pain jolting through his spine. Unknown to the reason he again tried to move away from wall only to shriek back to the wall, this was when he notice the spikes covering his abdominal area.

He decided to stay the way he is and started to wonder if others were also in same condition.

After many hours, he heard footsteps coming towards him and he raised his head to see some men fixing cameras in the room.

He knew no one will answer him so he just stared at them and tried to guess what they were going to do. It didn't took him a minute to guess that they were going to film him.

Fear crept through his bones but he kept a blank expression. He was scared for his hyungs.

Soon a man in multi colored clothes entered the room and Tae groaned loudly knowing who he is.

"What do you want Andrew!" in return the man named Andrew just chuckled and sat on his chair.

"Not surprised to see me kim? oh my am I that predictable?" Tae scoffed at Andrew dramatic expression. That man was a fucking psycho.

"Where are my hyungs!" He asked back ignoring his rubbish.

"Oh wanna meet your hyungs lil boy, hmm leo! show him." As ordered leo brought a laptop, on screen his hyungs were in a basement or yard looking at a large screen that was blank.

"Wanna know what they are going to watch?"

"You!" 

saying this he started laughing loudly without any care where as Tae was at relief as his hyungs are not in the same condition as him.

"Ok so lets start the fun!! Boys bring it in!" As he ordered two men came in with a bucket full of water, not only water but boiling water.

"Strip him." As per order two men stripped him naked and backed away.

"Hmm, now where is my baby?" 

He searched for something and soon found it in his back pocket. He came near Taehyung and pointed the pointed sharp dagger just above Tae's navel, he looked up at Tae with a sinister smile and pierced the dagger deep inside, so that you could just see the handle of the dagger, the whole blade was inside Taehyung's body who had a pained expression but no sound was coming out.

Andrew looked back at the screen to see the hyungs mortified look and got satisfied with the outcome.

"hmm its just starting." He moved near and traced the dagger on his body and drew out blood, the dagger's tip was inside just enough to tear open the skin. 

He made more than 20 slashes on the skin and moved back.

"Hmm looks like an art...Oh!" Andrew jumped on his place and ran to the corner only to come back with a whip that had blades. 

"Isn't she beautiful? Now let me show you what it can do..." He gripped the whip and swung it with full force.

Due to the impact the blades got stuck in Taehyung's body dripping out the blood, the whip seemed like a Snake coiled around him. The cuts got more slaughtered by the whip.