#

He backed away and waited for sometime, after few minutes Tae's body started responding to mere things. His fingers started twitching on their own as well his body started jerking.

Andrew hovered his hands on top of the machine and pressed the button. The next moment they all heard a ear bleeding scream across the whole building.

Hyungs sobbed loudly listening to him, Jimin was unconscious by watching all this. Jungkook was just crying silently, who thought their young Maknae would suffer so much one day and they wont be able to do anything other than watch him suffering. Everyone was feeling useless, they couldn't do anything as their youngest baby's screams went in their ears echoing. They can't think how much pain the younger might be feeling.

The boy who took all the torture silently without a single whimper was now screaming his lungs out. The way his body with trembling with the shock and his eyes that were blue due to the ice cubes rolled back. His mouth was wide open with blood dripping out, same as the other wounds.

Tae was jerking even after the electricity supply was stopped. It was like a whole film from his childhood till now was playing in front of his eyes. Many people surrounded Andrew but Tae can't hear them nor he can see them. He could just see himself falling in a dark pit of unconsciousness. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as the department knew about the missing of the seven, they tracked the recent featuring of cars in their surrounding and followed them to the building where they were kept.

They entered the hall as they saw the boys sobbing, it confused them as whatever the case would be the boys never cried. But when they saw the sight on screen, their faces drained from all colours, many even puked on the sight while many almost fainted. They couldn't recognize the other, they came to know who it was by guessing the missing member.

They rescued the other even though they had no hope he would survive.

"I-I don't think h-he would s-survive." An officer said as they were opening the chain while Andrew was held by other officers in a corner still laughing. It was triggering Jungkook's patience. Without thinking he took the rod and stabbed him before he could do further he was pulled back by hyungs who knew, he will kill him.

"And you, Shut that mouth or I will chop the root of the problems that is Your good for nothing tongue." The officer immediately went back at Yoongi's threat and didn't opened his mouth.

They called the paramedics who laid him on stretcher and took him out, hyungs followed closely.

Loud sirens were heard as the Ambulance drove at the highest speed and no one dared to stop it. The paramedics were trying their all to help him but they knew nothing can work.

In a few minutes they reached the hospital and quickly admitted Tae into operation theatre.

Jungkook slide down against the wall sobbing in Jin's arms who hugged the other tightly. Jimin was now conscious with a crying hobi in his embrace while Yoongi was with Namjoon. They were bewildered by what just happened in last 3 hours. One moment they were at their home chilling while next moment they are outside Operation theatre and their youngest member is struggling for his life.

None of them were harmed, not even a scratch. Andrew always had a beef against Taehyung, as the boy always caught him before he could accomplish his target.

Jungkook was lost in his thought about morning. They were so happy, what went wrong? Only if they didn't visited the department. Only if he killed that psycho at their first encounter. only if. But now no more but's and if's. He wont repeat the same mistake of letting that psycho, top dog criminal alive.

He got up suddenly and went away, hyungs were asking but he didn't even turned. Yoongi patted Namjoon's back to stay and he himself followed the other. 

Jungkook drove straight to the department to see Andrew laughing loudly, he went to the officer who took their guns and he picked up his own gun. 

"keys." He asked the constable who without any second thought gave it away. 

He opened the lock up and dragged him out by his hair that was long enough to get a grip of.

 Many tried to stop him but no one dared to speak as they saw the anger in his eyes. They were darker than ever. He pushed him in van knocking him out and drove away. Yoongi who was following him also followed his car and ended up in a grave yard.

 Jungkook stopped the car and pulled Andrew out. He pushed him on ground and shot his legs and hands. Andrew, who was laughing was now whimpering in pain apparently he was just a sadist who loves seeing others in pain but can't tolerate it himself.

Jungkook stepped on him and pressed his shoe on the wound caused by the rod he stabbed in his stomach. His boots were sharp so he dug them inside the wound revealing the insides he pressed it harder removing excessive blood and organs and intestines through that opening, when he was sure the latter would die he shot him Seven times on his left chest but not on heart, making sure the other dies slowly.

He then dragged his body back in Van and drove back to the department. He took him out of the van and threw him in front of his Head general.

"Died in encounter when tried to ran away." Saying he threw the gun on table and went back to hospital. Yoongi who was following him came inside the department to see everyone froze.

"He deserved it." He spat on the now dead body and went back too.

.

.

.

"Remind me not to anger them in any way." The general said and others nodded gulping.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

........

~~~~glimpse