%

It had been two months since that incident, Tae was recovering slowly with the help of his hyungs who never left him alone. Jungkook was always there for him, he basically took his leave till the other is not fine. While other hyungs took off their days to stay with him by turns.

Right now Jin and Jungkook were with him in his room. As usual, having a fight over something silly.

"Banana is a herb!"

"No! its a plant!" Jin shouted to prove his point but its Jungkook we are talking about

"Its a herb for fucks sake!" Jungkook huffed rubbing Tae's ears who was looking back and forth between them with a confused face.

"Its nothing bub, hyung is being dumb as always." Jungkook consoled Tae rubbing his thighs calming him who was looking at his hyung with wide eyes.

"Oh no no you are not making my child against me!" Jin said snatching him away from Jungkook.

And they started their fight on Tae, pulling him from both side.

The poor boy who was getting pulled by both side, frightened for his self shouted loudly.

Both stopped wide eyed and hugged the other who pushed them away. They both kept their distance from him who was sitting in mid silently.

"See! you made him scared Kook! Told you many times but no! Now what will you do now huh!" Jin was shouting at Kook who had his head hung down, sniffling silently with silent tears escaping his eyes.

Tae saw this and scooted closure to him on his lap hugging him tightly, Jungkook's eyes went wide when he felt someone crawling on his lap and hugging him. He was frozen as he felt Tae hugging him on his own. With trembling hands he hugged back, arms tightened around Tae's waist as his head was buried in Tae's neck.

"H-hyung don't c-cry." 

They all went still as they heard Tae voice after so many days. His voice was hoarse as he didn't spoke since so long. Jin hurriedly passed water to Jungkook who made the other sit on his lap comfortably.

"Bub, here drink water hmm." He made the other drink water and wiped his lips with his thumb.

"Hyung is not crying see, he is happy cause his baby is talking. He can hear your voice again." Jungkook said caressing Tae's back soothingly as Jin was also looking at the other lovingly.

"I-I am s-sorry." They both frowned as they heard him apologizing. 

"Why bear, why are you sorry?" jin asked cupping tae's cheeks as he started crying.

"I m-made you all worried." he hugged the crying male making Jungkook huff as he was basically on top of him.

"No No bear, its nothing wrong, you are back that's what matters! We will worry for you always! You are our small bean that needs to be protected!" Tae smiled through tears and hugged jin who took him off Jungkook's lap and cradled in his own.

Tae was extremely light due to the past events.

"Ok now stop crying, lets feed you something hmm, others might be on their way to home." Tae nodded and got off Jin who went out to make something. 

Jungkook pulled the other in his embrace not letting him go.

"Hyung I am here hmm..."Tae said rubbing Jungkook's nape to calm he other down who just tilted his head and gave a long kiss on his neck then over all his face.

"I missed your voice pup, Don't ever be silent again!" Tae shook his head and wiped Jungkook's tears.

"Never."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The remaining boys came back from department only to be met with a weird sight.

Jungkook on top of Jin's shoulder snatching a bowl while Jin was shaking vigorously in order to make Jungkook fall but the latter was no less than a monkey.

But what shocked them was the giggling voice of Taehyung, who was laughing loudly holding his stomach

"Oh my Koo!! l-leave hyung!!"

They looked at him wide eyes.

"Taetae!!" Jimin yelled tackling him down with a hug making the latter flinch slightly making Jimin worried but when the other gave him a beautiful boxy smile all worried went straight to drainage.

Others also tackled them down in a hug making both Jungkook and Jin smile.

"Finally I can have my soulmate!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Both Tae and Jungkook were in their room when Jungkook saw Taehyung looking at himself in mirror, that was not the worry, it was he was standing half naked.

"Pup, what happened." Jungkook asked going behind him and pulling him closure to himself.

  "These scars Koo, Th-" Jungkook kept his fingers on Taehyung's lips shushing him.

"These scars, they show how much of a great fighter you are Pup. You love the scars you get from fight right? So these scars also show yo-" Jungkook's words got cut off by Tae who pecked his lips making Jungkook still for a moment.

But Jungkook was starved for these touches so he surely wasn't going to stop just at desert. He pulled the other closure smashing their lips together pressing his body more on the younger one making him moan, taking his chance he penetrated his tongue in younger's warm mouth lapping his tongue on others pressing it and sucking on it making the other moan lowly.

Due to lack of oxygen they both parted huffing and Jungkook wiped his mouth with a dirty smirk seeing the younger's flushed face and swollen red lips coated with his saliva.

He pulled the younger more closure and leaned near his ears.

"I am starving for months kitten, Be aware, when this beast will lost his patience, no one can save you. I will make sure you can't walk for days and the only name on your tongue will be mine." Tae shivered visibly and almost moaned at the sensation.

Jungkook smiled at the melted puddle in front of him who was holding on to him for his life with his eyes closed.

"Bub, open your eyes," Tae fluttered his eyes open but when his eyes fell on his biceps he visibly frowned and gulped.

Jungkook sensed his discomfort and looked at his biceps to see the carved smiley crying face.

He turned the other towards him and looked at his biceps. He traced it making Tae shiver.

"Love, I have a thought about this."

"huh?"

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

nanananana~

~~~~glimpse