^

They were outside the tattoo parlor with a horrified Taehyung.

"H-hyung" Jungkook smiled and dragged the other inside the parlor.

"Hey mark!" 

"Hey man!" They both exchanged handshakes and Jungkook pulled Taehyung from behind as the other was basically hiding behind him.

"oh pup no need to be scared. It will be over in no time hmm." Tae looked at the other unconvinced but nodded gulping.

Tae was shivering as he was seated on the seat, his biceps on the handle while Mark was cleaning the machine.

"Pup calm down you are visibly shivering." Jungkook said rubbing Tae's thighs. He sat in front and took the machine in his own hands.

"Is it fine if I do it?" He asked Mark who was astonished to know the other knows how to handle it.

"Y-yeah sure."

"Pup, see now its me. hmm" Tae nodded and calm down knowing the other is doing.

As soon as the needle touched his skin, Tae jerked but his hands were in Jungkook's tight hold, the hold was so tight that it will surely leave mark.

After complete 2 hours the tattoo was done but Tae couldn't see it as Jungkook wrapped it before the other could see it.

"But I wanted to see it." Tae pouted but shyly turned his head as Jungkook pecked his lips.

"lets go home, there you can see it hmm." Tae nodded and made grabby hands towards Jungkook who without and second thought picked him up and went back.

.

.

.

Everyone was in Hall waiting for the two who were gone for 3 hours, after the incident there is always a fear creeping through there mind that takes over them when ever they get anxious.

But their anxiety vanished as they heard Taehyung's giggle as the two came inside.

"oh my what happened to his hand!" Jin shrieked seeing the bandage on Tae's hands, others also surrounded them making Jungkook sigh.

"Its nothing. Lemme unwrap it." They got confused but nodded and sat down as Jungkook settled the other on couch taking seat beside him.

"Jimin hyung, bring a cloth and warm water."

Jimin did as said and kept it in front of him. 

They saw as Jungkook slowly unwrapped it and cleaned the place with the cloth.

He sat beside him letting the others see, they all gasped seeing the injured skin now decorated with a beautiful tattoo.

"But, didn't it hurt? its so big! You should have taken a small one Tae..." Hobi said concerned to which Tae giggled.

"Hyung, it was made by Koo, he was so engrossed and decided to let his inner artist come out so I was like, why not?" They all glared at Kook who smiled nervously.

He was going to make it small, but he became so engrossed that ended up making it so big.

"Well it looks beautiful and scary." Yoongi commented to which Namjoon nodded agreeing to it.

"Well the creepy smile is gone. That's what matters!" Tae said with a loud sigh and others also agreed.

Well if he is happy then its fine.

"Yoongi hyung, how about you? want a tattoo?" Tae asked wiggling his eyebrows knowing the other is scared of needles.

"No! my skin is very precious to me!" He said hugging himself makin others laugh at his expression.

"Well kook also said the same thing, and see him today, his right hand has no space left anymore." Jimin pointed out making them remember Jungkook's statement.

"Well, thats Taehyung's fualt. Jungkook tattooed Tae's almost all suggestions." Tae huffed and hugged Jungkook's biceps tracing his tattoo's.

"He is a sucker for muscles and tattoos. What do you expect. Well Jungkook's muscles only." Jin commented making Tae pout and Jungkook laugh.

"just saying Yoongles, No one knows when Jungkook will carve a cat face or tangerine on your body, Be careful." Jimin said shrugging while Yoongi was in deep thoughts.

'Jungkook was smirking cunningly coming towards the sleeping Yoongi with a tattoo machine in his hands. He turned it on and pointed towards his skin piercing the long needle in his porcelain white ski-'

"HAJIMA!!!!"

the end...

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

So its over! The one who requested it- I hope I reached your expectations. 

Those who did not liked it, well....bye I guess?

bui bui!

~~~~glimpse