$

They were impatiently pacing outside the operation theatre waiting for the doc to come out side.

It has been 6 hours and still no one came out. They were losing their patience but just in time the door opened and doctor came outside. They surrounded him with a questioning look and the doc knew what they want to ask but are too feared to say.

"He is out of danger now, He is surely a fighter that he survived this much. His ribs and insides are badly injured. There was internal bleeding and too much blood loss, but its fine now. He has to stay under care of the hospital for one week as he is still very much week. The drugs in his body is very strong so it will take some time to clear it. There might be some complications with his eyes. They were badly injured so we will know when he will wake up. Till then we have to wait. Don't worry boys, he will be fine."

 The doctor went away leaving the boys with their own thoughts.

"See he is fine, I know he is a fighter." Yoongi said to calm everyone. 

"Yeah...he is broken not dead." 

"And we are here to mend his broken pieces hm."

.

.

.

.

.

.

three days went away and Taehyung was still not awake. Right now Namjoon was beside him as Jungkook went to change.

"Get up bear. You are a fighter." He was gently stroking Tae's hair when he felt the other squirming under his touch.

It was so fast that Namjoon couldn't understand. One moment he was stroking Tae's hair while next moment he was at maximum distance as the other has curled himself up in a ball.

He called the Doctor immediately who asked him to stay outside as he was checking the other.

"The doc said to wait outside, Tae, he just scrambled away from me..." Namjoon was baffled at the incident. He just hopes its not what he is thinking.

"Hyung! Is he up?" Jungkook asked who just came back.

"Y-yeah, doctors are checking h-"

"Hyung I want to meet him please!!" Jungkook begged to Namjoon who was holding him from going inside. Just on time the doctor came outside.

"He is fine, vitals are normal but he is suffering from PTSD, just now he showed its symptom." Namjoon nodded remembering the expression on Taehyung's face.

"H-hyung please, I will see him from afar only, please!" Seeing Jungkook's crying face Namjoon nodded and guided him inside.

When they went inside, Taehyung was sitting on his bed looking at a distance. His face was blank void and emotions.

That was when they noticed his eyes, left one was in grey colour while the right one was greyish blue.

"P-pup..." Jungkook called softly but Tae didn't even reacted he was so lost in his world.

With shaking steps Jungkook moved ahead and sat in front of him now taking his attention.

"Its me, Your Koo, bunny, Your love baby, please, talk to me." But Tae just looked at the other when suddenly his eyes went wide and he scurried away fearfully.

"Love! calm down its nothing, we are here, hyungs are here, hmm shh calm down. thats it. Yeah, just like this." Jungkook acted as calming down from a distance to which Tae also calmed but maintained the distance.

Jungkook slowly went ahead and took a hold of his pinky finger and curled his own finger against others.

"Its nothing see." He showed the other their bonded finger but again Tae gave a blank face.

Other hyungs also came inside but this time Tae was calm, more like blank.

They all talked to him but he didn't responded once.

"lets go, doctor said you can go home bear." Namjoon said picking Tae up by waist and making him sit on the wheel chair.

"Here we come~" 

They all reached home but there was no hint of excitement on Tae's face.

It had been like this for days. They would talk to him but he wouldn't even nod his head. All numb.

"Bub, say something love. Its hurting, I can't leave without hearing your voice, It calms me love please S-say something." Jungkook said as his voice cracked at end, he laid Taehyung's head in his lap stroking his hair lovingly.

"You know its so blank in our life without you, pls come back baby. there is no one to cheer us up in sad times. No one is there to tease us." A drop of tear slipped from his cheeks to Taehyung's cheeks who himself felt his eyes moist.

Its not like he doesn't want to talk, He can't talk. He is trapped in his own body by his fear. Every time he would try to over come it, those nightmares will come back.

"I know you will over come your fears, my baby is brave. Lets sleep pup." He pecked Tae's forehead, happy that the other didn't flinched at his touch.

He tucked the other inside the blankets and slept beside him,  He kept his hands on others waist, not hugging him as he knows the other might be uncomfortable.

A silent tear escaped his eyes as he saw the other not sleeping but staring at the ceiling blankly, with tears streaming down his eyes. The boy can't speak what is happening to him, inside him. he just suffers alone.

Jungkook wiped the tears and placed a long kiss on his temple hugging him, he turned the other facing himself and hide him in his chest ignoring all the protest, soon Taehyung calmed down and went limp in his hold.

In morning when Jungkook woke up, a beautiful smile stretched on his lips as he saw the tiny fists curled up against his bare chest, while the legs were tangled together.

Jungkook had a habit of sleeping with just his boxers on, something Tae liked.

"Morning pup." Jungkook said caressing others cheeks softly.

In return he got a whine and the other curled up more. It made him delighted as the other would always run away from him after waking up in morning.

So in order to secure this moment he hugged the other tightly letting the other sleep more.

🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

~~~~~glimpse