CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7: THE DUEL OF MEGA'S

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

The Tamers is now encounter The Great Omega and transform into their Mega forms. Can they win?

Notes:
This- Digimon
This- Tamers
This- Both of them
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Now the seven Mega's is standing their in the road. Waiting for each other to attack.

"What are you waiting for? Did you come here to site seeing or fight?" Sakuyamon said to them.

"For a girl your so confident in yourself!" Ethniumon shouted as he charged forward to Sakuyamon. Sakuyamon block his claws and they both fly in the air.

"Kaiservaltomon, Cinnfhaelmon. Go take care of Megagargomon. This guy is mine." Mielikkamon said.

"I'll show you no mercy!", Kaiservaltomon shouted as they both, him and Cinnfhaelmon, charged at Megagargomon.

At Sakuyamon, she and Ethniumon flying is the air. They both clashing their claws and staff fly so fast. They stop when they're at top of the clouds

"Hmph! I got to admit, for a girl your fast." Ethniumon smirked.

"And for a skeleton bird your boastful." Sakuyamon insult. Ethniumon smirked continue at his face as he fly bit higher.

"Boastful? Let's see who's boastful!" Ethniumon shouted as he open his wings. Suddenly a daggers created by dark energy appeared in front of Ethniumon.

"Legion Shards!" Ethniumon shouted then the daggers send at Sakuyamon. Sakuyamon held her staff to ready to counter the attack.

"Amethyst Wind!" Sakuyamon shouted as she unleashed a storm of cherry blossom to counter Ethniumon attack. The dagger got crushed as it made a contact on the storm.

"If that's all you got, you can't defeat us." Sakuyamon said to him.

"Oh it's that so?" Ethniumon smirked then suddenly disappeared at his spot.

"He disappeared!" Rika gasped.

Sakuyamon look around, readying herself, to find Ethniumon.

*SMACK!*

"UGH!"  Sakuyamon grunt when something hit her in her side. She look around and saw nothing.

"Where did it come from!?" Rika asked as she holding her side.