CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32: FIGHT OR FLIGHT? THE POWER OF TRUST!

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, After Rika telling the Tamers about Black's reason all of them started to doubt their trust on Jian. Unfortunately while walking home Black block Takato and Rika just to tell them the war he's going to started two days from now on.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Hypnos

At Hypnos, all of the parents of Digimon Tamers is there, murmuring of the reason why all of them is called suddenly.

"So does anyone have any idea why all of us is called here suddenly?" Takehiro asked them.

"No, all i know someone interrupt my precious time." Kazu's father grumble.

"Mr. Wong did you have any idea." Seiko asked. Janyu just shake his head and answer.

"No, even me I'm clueless what is this about." Janyu replied.

"Well i just hope someone answer our questions." Rumiko said to them

"And we will."

Everyone turn around and saw Jian, with the Tamers following him, walking towards at them.

"Jian?" Janyu gasped.

"You know this guy?" Takehiro asked then Janyu nodded at him.

"Yes, he was Henry's future self." Janyu answer that shocked everyone.

"What?" Everyone gasped. Janyu nodded before turning to his son future self.

"So what are you doing here Jian." Janyu asked.

"I'm here to explain everything dad." Jian said to him.

"Yeah, you see it's kinda complicated." Takato said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Well if we need all of us here then it must be very important." Mei said to them.

"Yeah, it's very important." Rika said.

"You see, two hours ago while me and Rika going home Black suddenly show up out of nowhere." Takato said then every adult there gasp.

"You mean the guy trying to kill you?" Mei asked and Takato nodded.

"Yes, he is." Takato said to her.

"We thought he's going to attack us and try to kidnapped Rika just like before but he didn't. What he said is much worse than what we're thinking." Rika said to them.