THE DARK WAR ARC

A WAR WILL RISE AGAINST BLACK AND THE DIGIMON TAMERS. THIS WAR WILL DECIDE THE FUTURE OF THE DIGITAL AND REAL WORLD. IN THIS ARC BLACK WILL FINALLY REVEAL HIMSELF AND HIS DARK PAST. MOST OF ALL HIS CONNECTION TO JIAN. CAN TAKATO AND THE DIGIMON TAMERS WILL ABLE TO WIN THIS WAR?

ANGER, HATRED, PAIN, SADNESS AND LOST OF THE SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO YOU. BATTLE OF WILL. LIGHT AGAINST THE DARKNESS.

THE DECISION AND ACTIONS YOU WILL MAKE WILL DETERMINE THE PATH YOU WILL WALK. THE FUTURE YOU WILL CHOOSE.

"She's there Black! Her love, her memory, her words, all of it, she is still there! She never leave you! She is there in your heart but you just let the darkness and pain blind you that you never see that she is by your side all along!"
-Takato Matsuki

"Looks like the future is in our hands now. But I'm not scared. Because you're with me."
-Rika Nonaka

"Pain doesn't define who you should be! You can choose to fight it or be fall to it!"
-Henry Wong

"The people we love the most maybe not around us anymore. But the love and memories we share with them, we should treasure it and not let it slip away."
-Jeri Katou

"This is reality, in this world there's nothing but pain and suffering. People and Digimon doesn't deserve to exist. All of them fight each other for power. Even some of them betrayed their friends for their own selfish desire."
-Unknown

"I close my eyes in the darkness long time ago ever since I lost you. When i'm with you I feel love that giving me light to the darkness but when I lost you all I feel is pain that killing me slowly."
-Black

"If there's no sadness there's no happiness, if there's no suffering there's no hope. It always come together and no matter what you do you can't never separated it... Just like us."
-Unknown

"It's not too late! You can change! You can help us defeat him! Just remember your heart and how you used to use it."
-Jian

"There's a time and place for everything Rika Nonaka. But unfortunately it is not now for you to know it. One day, you along with Takato Matsuki will discover your fate. The reason why you're both choosen to be a Tamers. The whole reason why you're both born and destined to be together."
-Unknown