CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33: AKIO KANZO

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, Rika couldn't keep her doubt against Jian so she decided to confront it. Jian explained that he have no idea what Black said to her but he did tell about Akio, their old friend who wants revenge.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

It was a middle of the night, Inside of his room, Jian is currently at his computer desk. Trying to gather more info about Black as much as possible.

"This is no better." Jian sigh before standing up and go at the big window at his room. His mind is somewhere else.

*FLASHBACK*

"When I was there I manage to pushed Black button to make him mad. He reveal that the reason he became evil is because of you. It's because you took something important to him that make him go evil and revenge on you." Rika explained.

>>>>>>>>

"Then if you don't know then why he said that to in pure fury. I don't wanna believe him but Black is no liar Jian. We both know that. So tell me... Is there someone else in your timeline you took something important?" Rika asked.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Taking something important from him? But... You're the one who took everything from me Black. Why you're blaming me for your misery?" Jian thought before thinking deeper.

"Akio... Could it be my theory are true... That you're Black? That you're doing all of this because you want to get revenge from what happened to your father?" Jian thought before having a flashback about his past on Akio.

*21 YEARS AGO (JIAN TIME LINE)*

13 years old Tamers is currently at their classroom while waiting to Mrs. Asaji to arrive. Minutes later, their teacher arrive with a boy in their age. The boy have brown colored hair with blue eyes color and wearing a white and blue stripe long sleeve and a dark brown cargo pants.

"Wait who's that?" Jeri whispered.

"Beats me." Henry whispered back.

Ms. Asaji came in front with a boy behind her to greet the students.

"Good morning class." Ms. Asaji greet.

"Good morning Ms. Asaji." The students greet back. Ms. Asaji nodded and signal the boy to come in front.