Omen x Blind!Reader

A/n: Hey guys, it took me quite a while to imagine this scene. I thought simple Omen x Reader would also look cute but somehow I thought that blind reader would just be perfect. 

Fun fact: I got this idea when I found that Omen really have such cool gloves. XD

Hope you enjoy it. 

Omen x Blind!Reader

General POV~~~

It was a very different...or should I say difficult day for Omen. He was going through tough time to put himself together. "I feel the strain...block it out Omen." He tried to fight the situation but it's been so long and he was tired to fight the very same thing. He just wanted to escape from all of this...unconsciously he just teleported himself to an unknown location. The location turned out to be a center of civilian market. The normal people used to live there who had never seen radiant powers. The ghost form of Omen appeared there which formed chaos and everyone started running away from it. When Omen gathered all the shadows and teleport was complete, he saw one girl standing in front of him. She was confused. "Why is everyone screaming? What happened?" Looking at her closed eyes, Omen figured that she couldn't see. That's why she was the only one who wasn't afraid of him. Omen didn't want to scare her too. "The storm is coming so they went to their home." Omen answered her. She was surprised to hear such unusual voice but his tone didn't scare her. She chucked. "You have such a deep voice...umm..." "Omen." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Mr. Omen. I'm (F/n) (L/n)". (F/n) extended her hand which Omen hesitantly shook. "You have such a nice gloves, Mr. Omen." Omen wasn't used to this kind of conversations. He just stood there looking at her innocent face. But the civilians who could see that ghost were afraid and they called the local military to protect them. "Hands up, make a move and we will shoot." Omen and (F/n) were surrounded with armed people. "What? Did I do anything wrong?" (F/n) asked quietly. She was panicking as she heard the military voice. Omen knew that they would shoot even if it would kill (F/n) and he couldn't let an innocent civilian die because of him. He used his shadows to make a path for them and also, he near-sighted the enemies to escape safely. He carried (F/n) and ran away.

(F/n) was completely clueless. When she was put back on her feet, she again asked. "What happened Mr. Omen? Where are we?" "We..." Omen looked around to see a couple of towers and buildings. He described them and a smile formed on (F/n)'s face. "Mr. Omen, we're so close to my house...Please come over." And (F/n) started leading Omen to her home. Omen quietly followed her as they reached to a small house which (F/n) opened. There was a single room with a kitchen and washroom. It was small but enough for one person. "Please take a seat, Mr. Omen." Omen had never been treated so nicely by a stranger before. It made him question. "Aren't you afraid, (F/n)?" (F/n) stopped on her way. "Umm...I was afraid when I heard military voice but..." She paused for a moment. "You saved me, right? Thank you, Mr. Omen...you're a very kind person." That was the first time Omen was called a kind person. The only word he expected from others was 'monster' but this was so much different. Omen sat there with weird feelings while (F/n) served him a piece of cake and tea. "Please enjoy yourself."

(A/n: Okay, I don't know if Omen can eat or not but let's assume that he somehow consumed it)

"How was it, Mr. Omen?" (F/n) asked. "That was delicious. Please just call me Omen." (F/n) took away the plates and put them to kitchen sink. "I have never seen you around here before, are you new to the city, Mr...umm...Omen?" (F/n) started asking the questions which Omen wanted to avoid. The best way out of it was to lie. "Yes." (F/n) smiled. "Do you have any friends here, Omen?" (F/n) asked with hopeful voice. "No." Omen never really had any friend. "Would you like to be my friend then?" (F/n) asked with a big smile on her face. Omen stared at her. It was again the first time he was asked such a question. He didn't know how it feels to have a friend but a part of his mind was afraid since his job was dangerous. He wanted to deny, he didn't want her to get involved with him but her smile hypnotized his mind and he said "yes."

That's how Omen got a friend among civilians, a person who didn't know anything about radiant or mirror world, just nothing. She used to live a lonely life in her house. She also didn't have any friends so they were the only ones they could turn to. Omen started visiting her more often, almost daily. Whenever he was sent to any mission, he used to say goodbye to her and the only question she would ask was "When will I meet you again?" Omen wished he knew the answer, he wished that he could promise to come back but his only answer was "as soon as possible." Then (F/n) used to hug him and patiently say "I'll be waiting for you." That became usual for them, (F/n) used to wait for Omen every time he was away. Omen also got a new reason to fight, a place where he wanted to go back to and a person he wanted to meet. But one day things changed the course. "Omen, I have to tell you something." Omen felt surprised by the seriousness in her voice. "What is it, (F/n)?" He asked. "I am going to Czechia tomorrow." Omen was shocked to hear it. "Why?" "They have the best eye specialists in the world. The doctors said that my case is complicated but maybe they can try to get back my eyesight." Omen felt hopeful that she would get back her sight but it made him wonder what she would say once she looks at his physical appearance. He didn't want her to be scared too. But getting back her sight was good for her. "When will you come back?" Omen asked. "I'm...not sure. They... even said that there is... a little possibility that I may not be able to...come back." Her voice was cracking. It was the first time Omen was watching her on the verge of tears. He got close to her and took her into a warm embrace. She calmed down in no time. To change the topic, she asked. "Why do you always wear the gloves, Omen?" How would Omen explain his situation to her? "I feel so cold all the time." He lied. (F/n) chuckled. "But it's summer." She put a hand on Omen's face. "Omen, when I get back my eye sight, I want to see you." Omen's heart ached at these words. He was afraid that he would lose his only friend because of his appearance. "But I look so ugly." (F/n) hugged him tightly. "It doesn't matter. You'll be my friend no matter how you look like." Omen wished the same from the bottom his heart. Omen hugged back and this was his time to say "(F/n)...I'll be waiting for you." And (F/n) was off to Czechia and only future could tell if she would come back, if she would get her sight back, and how she would react if she saw how Omen really looked like. But whatever the outcome would be, Omen still wanted to see her and be into her arms once more as nothing comforted him more that her tender touch and sweet voice. 

A/n: I'm not sure yet but I may write its part 2 in the future.